AD Scroll To Top

Allows the visitor to easily scroll back to top of the page

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Royal Armadio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

At first, I had some problems with the app, but after receiving support from their kind customer service all was fixed.
I recommend this app! I downloaded it over a year ago, very easy to use with a simple setup process!

Moon Milk produced by Herbaria

Location Japan
Time spent using app 23 minutes

this is great app from Japanese user!
also customer support is really kind and easily to add this app.
thank you!

Elisirio Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent and very handy app. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to add a helpful function for his/her customers.

MIGOZE

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is the best, out of all the "back to top" apps that I've used, this one is very much my favorite, I can't say that this app isn't worth your time or your money, because I'd be lying if I said that. Then again, everyone has their preferences, but might I just say, these animations here are amazing, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a scroll to top button for their store. It's very customizable.

Beckers Best Shoes

Time spent using app About 1 month

thanks for the free application so far works great............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Princesse Fleurie

Location France
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Very good application for the price of 1 euro per month. No bugs so far, accessible and intuitive I recommend !

A good all

Location Japan
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Even as a shopify beginner, I was able to easily install and configure the software.
I think it's a great app!

Brown Sugar Babe

Time spent using app 20 minutes

it is good app to use.100% worth to use in shopify store .this app recommended to all.it will give your page a speedy look.

April 25, 2021

Brave Boutique

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very easy to install and looks and works great!! I wouldn't hesitate to install this for your store!!

Sole Secrets

Customer service was great! Quick response and helped me sort out the issue and got the widget looking great on my store. The animations are really good; I'm surprised you get so much in the free plan!

Previous 1 3 4