Ad360

Grow Easily with 1-Click Ads! Easy advertising & retargeting

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NORSE Trader

Great App, very easy to use and setup. Excellent support, very knowledgeable on Marketing and eager to help.
I recommend this to others to help build up your traffic and sales.

Maison du plug

Location France

A great app. The dashboard is really easy to use, no headache to create profitable ads. I had the opportunity to speak with the developers, they are real professionals with a massive experience in the domain of ads. I recommend the app without hesitation.

Cosmetics Tenerife

Location Spain

The onboarding was awesome, Xavier assist me via Google Meet to do it in a few minutes, even though it is a very easy process. They use Shopify API so a big plus for them. I will get back to update the review after I see some results.

TheLittleBigShop

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ad360 is the most advanced retargeting platform, it's very intuitive system and great alternative for other advertising platforms. They are innovative and provide lots of quick and reliable support. Communication with our account manager Xavier is very fast and cooperation is transparent. He is very helpful with our business planning and campaigns management. He also provides us fresh information from Ad360 new features and recommendations for our current and upcoming campaigns.

Yeou studio

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have installed Ad360's app super easily and being a complete novice with ads creation, I was very surprised by their one-click ad creation! It's super easy to use. I am very excited to continue using this app and see my business grow!

omorfiabrush

I got into contact with the owner of the app as the staff are very communicative, helpful, and always open to support via call. They are extremely transparent with helping their members and have lots of knowledge regarding marketing and mathematics, allowing them to create such a useful tool in ad360. The options that this app provides such as help setting up retargeting, facebook, google ads, etc are very useful and i recommend to anyone in the ecommerce business

RUSSELL UK

Hello, I used this app since last week and it improves my revenue especially with cold traffic and retargeting, Very useful !

Russell Cyclone

Thanks a lot for this app, it help me a lot for retargeting my customers and get me a big profit, very easy to use, I recommend 100%

mindology.fr

Location France

I use AD360 to manage all my display campaigns at the same place (Google Ads, Display, media). It gives me a great overview to track our performance and the Ad 360 team is always available to help whenever I need support (they answer right away it is very impressive !). I have had a great experience using the app and its intuitive tools, it is also one of the cheapest option to build our acquisition channels in-house within the team and without an expensive display agency. Overall : best customer service & best value for money compared to the other options I explored. I strongly recommend it.