Add Announcement Bar

Add Announcement Bar

by Libautech

Display Announcement Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Subscription Bar

Jolly Owl Designs

Great app! Simple, easy to navigate, and to set up an announcement bar! Just the way we want it on our site! Thanks!

Giantronicx

Simply stunning software that will do all the things we lack in the customer's attention . just amazing and also does not cost much money

Stapling and Nailing Supplies Ltd

Brilliant and very straightforward. Having just installed this announcement bar for Christmas delivery notifications, I will most likely upgrade in the new year to a paid version as I can see how impressive the features are. Thank you

Francine's Workshop

Great App does exactly what you would expect and does it better than most! Couldn't recommend it more.

All Would Envy

This is by far the best customer service I have ever experienced! Ralfs replies to your emails and fixes things within minutes. Wouldnt have expected such efficiency from a free app, but customer support has been tremendously prompt wonderful! Oh, and the app works amazingly! There is no BS in this app, easy to use and customize (or if you can't, just email Ralfs and his team would do it for you in minutes).

Extraordinary Symbols

App is very user friendly - think 'non-tech expert'! I set up my 1st FREE SHIPPING announcement in just minutes. Love the ability to change fonts and colors of the announcement. App does exactly what I need.

BTJ Living LLC

I use have used this app for several months to inform my clients. App does what is says and is easy to use. Delighted.

Urbeon

This app is amazing. Even the free version does more than what it should do. Definitely rocking with it. Great job guys!!!!!

Bettersweet Vegan Bakery

I use this app to inform customers about promotions, schedules and more. I love it!! It's very easy to use.

teezer

Amazing app for announcement bar for the free users, Highly recommended to those who are starting out the shopify. Excellent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6