Add <BODY> Code

Add <BODY> Code | Reviews

by Orbis Labs

Easily add code to <body> section of your store

FusionDealz

App is simple yet effective at what it does, adds code to the body section, what more could you ask for.

funfuk.club

Great app for adding custom code to the body section especially if you don't feel comfortable editing your store's theme.

SKT GROUP LLC

I wanted to add Google tag manager and this app along with their other app Add Head Code, I was able to achieve this without editing my theme.

Sakhoskin

It’s a simple one-click installation app with pretty much easy features, and I can even add any custom code with this app. Highly suggested

Stafford Fitness

This app can add google tag manager, which allows me to quickly and easily update codes and tags on my Shopify store website. Thanks for this app

Plant Packages

I recently launched my store on Shopify and looked on any excellent app at an economical price for inserting custom code. My developer suggested it, and I am satisfied with its results. Thank you

Villager Friends

This app is impeccable, and I recommend it to every Shopify store owner as it allows me to add custom code to my pages section and articles page. Thanks for this excellent app.

Advanced Dental Institute

Thanks for providing this wonderful application which is quite helpful in adding JavaScript and CSS files to the body section of my Shopify store.

Lux

I liked everything about this app, from adding custom code to its support and easy installation process. Wonderful app by David and his team.

High Rollher The Signature Cannabis Company

This is an excellent app and is available at a very nominal monthly fee. I just installed it and started to use it in my Shopify store. I recommend it to every Shopify store user.

Previous 1