Add <HEAD> Code

Add <HEAD> Code

by Orbis Labs

Easily add custom code to the HEAD section of your store

DuafeHairSalon

This app works and the people at Orbis were great about setting up the code we needed on our homepage. They were patient and offered help without any pay/fees.

DBK USA

Creates a simple solution for headers and the support is amazing. I am very pleased with the Orbis app and Support.

Alcohol Dealers

Incredible app. Love companies like this that focus on value and showing that they have skills. We are up and running on Google Adsense and making bank. We were hesitant to go that route for worry of screwing up code and affecting our site. If you have a site that can benefit from code (who does not?) then this is the best app. No frills. Straight results.

Paybydaddy

Useful app that helps you insert code into the head section of your store without having to edit your stores theme. We use this for adding things like site verifications and custom tracking code.

Knitting-Warehouse

Thank you so much. I was looking for a way to add keyword meta data. I know, I know, so many SEO's believe that is so passé. I don't care, I wanted to try it and test if it made any difference now. I don't believe them, I want to see for myself, test it. Then I realized, I could add canonical tags to every collection or product I wanted to. I have been looking for a way to customize my canonical tags by products and collections for so long. This along with your other app, Sitemap & No Index, which allows me to easily get rid of the extraneous product urls Shopify creates, I can now customize my canonical tags by product and collection and not have to use global blanket canonical codes for everything or variants. I dislike using variants a lot. They are hard to maintain and easy to screw up because I use spreadsheet uploads to add new product. These apps are such an awesome find and they are so inexpensive. Thank you so much. I'm breathing a sigh of relief.

MinLubnan

This app is exactly what i needed to ad the Google Tag Manager code to my website. It's a great relief to find an app that costs very few and saves you the headache when you are not familiar with codes. It was one click and you're done. They also offered me support to fix what I have messed up with before. Thumbs up, it was great dealing with you.

The Knowledge Coop

This app helped me install site verifications with ease. Quick and simple app to use. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who's struggling to add code to the head section of their store.

Haus lab

I was able to add Google Tag Manager and manychat.com without editing my store theme, Highly recommended app to add scripts.

Boss Things Apparel

A brilliant app that lets me add code to the header section of my store. I can add things like styles, site verifications and different meta tags with ease.

Story North

This is a really excellent app!

Previous 1