Add <HEAD> Code

Add <HEAD> Code

by Orbis Labs

Easily add custom code to the HEAD section of your store

Furniture World

I also use this app for site verifications and custom tracking codes. Works really well. Highly recommended.

KARMA-WGACA

This App helped me insert code into my store's head section without editing my store's theme. Thank you!

Fashion Point

It was my best decision to purchase this app for my Shopify store as it also verified my website on Google.

Wholesale plants

The free trial of this application resolved all my concerns, and then I bought this app to add custom code to the Head section.

Basil Village

I was not familiar with coding, so I wanted to buy any application requiring no coding knowledge. I gave it a try and was satisfied with its performance.

Djeukam Sablee

I always prefer easy things, so I tried this app to add custom code into the head section of my store than another complex app. Furthermore, this app dashboard is very easy to use, so I bought it later for my use.

bikinibodybyshab

It is a superb application for adding custom code, scripts, styles, meta tags without any coding knowledge. Best app ever used.

Gelo Technologies Inc

I wanted to promote my product, so I bought this app to add custom tracking scripts to the HEAD section and saw its performance without worrying about complicated processes. I used this app and simply pasted scripts in it. Highly recommended app.

Shantida

I was thinking of hiring a developer to add custom code to my store, but I had a budget issue; then, my friend told me about this app, and I found the amazing feature of this app. Thank you, David, for solving my two problems from a single application.

GetOut Your Feelings

This is an amazing app, and I used it for site verification of my store, which is indeed the best thing about it. Thanks for introducing this app.

Previous 1