Add <HEAD> Code

Easily add custom code to the HEAD section of your store

$1.49/month. 3-day free trial.

Fashion Point

It was my best decision to purchase this app for my Shopify store as it also verified my website on Google.

Wholesale plants

The free trial of this application resolved all my concerns, and then I bought this app to add custom code to the Head section.

Basil Village

I was not familiar with coding, so I wanted to buy any application requiring no coding knowledge. I gave it a try and was satisfied with its performance.

Djeukam Sablee

I always prefer easy things, so I tried this app to add custom code into the head section of my store than another complex app. Furthermore, this app dashboard is very easy to use, so I bought it later for my use.

bikinibodybyshab

It is a superb application for adding custom code, scripts, styles, meta tags without any coding knowledge. Best app ever used.

Gelo Technologies Inc

I wanted to promote my product, so I bought this app to add custom tracking scripts to the HEAD section and saw its performance without worrying about complicated processes. I used this app and simply pasted scripts in it. Highly recommended app.

Shantida

I was thinking of hiring a developer to add custom code to my store, but I had a budget issue; then, my friend told me about this app, and I found the amazing feature of this app. Thank you, David, for solving my two problems from a single application.

GetOut Your Feelings

This is an amazing app, and I used it for site verification of my store, which is indeed the best thing about it. Thanks for introducing this app.

Hikezeit.at

wanted to verify my domain for facebook business center but does not work? cant reach anybody from support to help...? works now, take some time :)

Sleep First

I've added Hotjar, Google Tag Manager and numerous other scripts to my store with ease. Super easy app!