Add <HEAD> Code

Add <HEAD> Code | Reviews

by Orbis Labs

Easily add custom code to the HEAD section of your store

Hairsalon@9

I contacted support because I was struggling getting Facebook to verify. Support was quick and resolved the issue promptly.

Rira Smith

Adding things like site verifications and lang refs was easy peasy. Best of all, no need to edit the theme!

Tech Up Gadgets

With no coding experience whatsoever this app made me feel like a coder as it allowed me to add some custom scripts with no issues at all. Support is also excellent.

Fitmend

We're using this app along with their other app: Add Body Code to add site verifications and pixel tracking. Top stuff.

Signature Specialty Salon

Wow! The app is so easy to use, helped me add tracking to specific products as we had campaigns running for them and I wanted to see how they are performing. A*.

Fashionconfesss

I never like editing the theme as I have no coding experience plus our store is on version control so anything being added to the theme usually gets overwritten but this app solved the issues.

iwholesaleit.com

I had an issue trying to add some tracking code but David from support was very helpful and sorted everything out for us.

Ovalify Shop

Great app for adding code to the head section of my store, added some site verifications and this app made it possible without me needing to edit my theme.

Furniture World

I also use this app for site verifications and custom tracking codes. Works really well. Highly recommended.

KARMA-WGACA

This App helped me insert code into my store's head section without editing my store's theme. Thank you!

Previous 1 3