Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

À partir de $9.99 /mois. Essai gratuit de 7 jours. Des frais supplémentaires peuvent s’appliquer.
Note (4,9)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 février 2023

The service was highly effective and provided straightforward assistance. Vijaya was the representative who assisted me, and the responses were nearly immediate, which I greatly appreciated. Quick and efficient service is a huge plus for me, especially when I need things done promptly.

Productsfoundry
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 17 minutes
19 janvier 2023

Great app and the customer support is very helpful. Would definitely recommend this app for syncing tracking numbers with paypal

Buddha's Belly
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 6 mois
18 janvier 2023

Fast support. Easy to use app. We had an amazing experience with that. The auto sync is amazing!!!!!!

Dolcelli Roma™
Italie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 3 heures
12 janvier 2023

Good app and supportive customer service! Fast installation and fast syncing speed. Customer service is good and helps me out whenever i have questions.

Eternal Momento
Singapour
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 1 jour
Modifié le 10 janvier 2023

This app is a must have app, it synchronize your tracking with paypal and stripe in one clic, its very easy to use.

This app will avoid you problems with paypal holds, stripe holds and customers complaints. And the team is very reactive, answers quicly and are helpful.

I also like the emails that Yashraj send us to give us advice to deal with paypal and stripe.

Healtea
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 12 minutes
29 décembre 2022

The best UI/UX PayPal tracking app with full of features; the team is super helpful & lovely, willing to follow up with me in real-time, customize and solve my problems in just 15 minutes. I've never experienced this excellent service for 5 years using the Shopify app. Highly recommended.

Crafts Capitol
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 3 heures
28 décembre 2022

So far so good, easy to install and on-line help present to talk you through your questions. Handled combined orders and associated a single tracking number to them all (up to at least 6).

Chandlers Cottage
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 4 heures
Modifié le 23 décembre 2022

I was searching for a way to sync (paypal orders) with my Shopify store. I have tried many applications like this but this application is the best in terms of synchronization with PayPal and also the user interface is very simple and user friendly. I got in touch with Vijaya and she helped me out right away. She was very responsive, professional and patient throughout the process. I definitely recommend this app.

Epic Loot Shop
Israël
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 1 jour
15 décembre 2022

Very useful to use Uptrack, ergonomic application, and easy to install. I had a synchronization problem and Vijaya helped me, the customer service is very reactive

Ombrage Store
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 jours
15 décembre 2022

Application that synchronizes super well and is very useful. I recommend Vijaya which helped me and is really great

Avenue Du Barber