Avaliações (274)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de abril de 2024

Syeda helped me with my store review. Was very quick and detailed, got things done in less than 10 minutes. Very polite as well :)

Rosland Ridge
8 meses usando o app
27 de abril de 2024

Very good application, transmits all follow-ups on time
And very good customer support, Vijaya was able to check my site for PayPal and Stripe standards

Milkare
Reunião
13 de março de 2024

I enjoyed how they went through each section and told me what needed tweaking or minor things I may have forgot to add. I also enjoyed the customer service and they responded almost immediately. Syeda was a great help overall.
Thank you!

BRS Tech
3 meses usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

Shruti helped me easily and quick. I have used this app three times before and this was by far the smoothest the process has ever been

YouthRay
Quênia
11 dias usando o app
28 de março de 2024

I highly recommend this app! it's a time saver & no more struggles with uploading tracking numbers every time or hiring someone else doing it!

Also, i got a full FREE assistance from their customer service, Syeda was lovely and gave me a review of my store so i can avoid all bans from PayPal

ALAURA
Reino Unido
22 dias usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Lakhan was a big help to me.
Was very fast and told me a lot of good details to add on my website,
and overall good personality and i appreciate that.

FreakyTrends
Canadá
1 dia usando o app
7 de março de 2024

Initially, integrating Uptrack into our Shopify store was a bit challenging, especially with certain policies to adhere to. Thankfully, Vijaya's support made a significant difference. Vijaya provided excellent assistance, making the Uptrack setup seamless. Highly recommended!

NeuroClean
Áustria
3 meses usando o app
2 de março de 2024

Vijaya was very helpful with my store review. I have been using this app for more than a year and I am satisfied. It does what it claims to do

@curvenpeach | Pleasure Wands
Letônia
16 de abril de 2024

Great customer support! Shruti is very helpful and quick to answer my questions.

Epic Design Pads
20 de maio de 2024

I just installed this app and the support team was very helpful and kind, cant wait to experience their services and work with them

Hustlers Haven