Avaliações (295)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de abril de 2024

Great customer support! Shruti is very helpful and quick to answer my questions.

Epic Design Pads
Estados Unidos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
28 de março de 2024

I highly recommend this app! it's a time saver & no more struggles with uploading tracking numbers every time or hiring someone else doing it!

Also, i got a full FREE assistance from their customer service, Syeda was lovely and gave me a review of my store so i can avoid all bans from PayPal

ALAURA
Reino Unido
22 dias usando o app
2 de junho de 2024

It is very fast and efficient. The attendant was polite and very helpful and gave me good advice. I definitely recommend.

NeverLostGolf Pro Shop
Estados Unidos
14 dias usando o app
5 de julho de 2024

A very good application that helped me solve a lot of problems

monesbaby
Egito
6 dias usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

Everything works perfectly. Great Support Team. Will use it on every single of my Stores to ensure my Cashflow is not interrupted. Special thanks to Shruti from the Support Team! :-)

Préstigebags
Alemanha
5 dias usando o app
20 de maio de 2024

Shruti A wonderful specialist!
I am grateful to her !!!
Very fast and detailed, And very polite :)

I am happy that she helped me :)

5 STARSSS !

INKBOY
Ucrânia
29 dias usando o app
7 de março de 2024

Initially, integrating Uptrack into our Shopify store was a bit challenging, especially with certain policies to adhere to. Thankfully, Vijaya's support made a significant difference. Vijaya provided excellent assistance, making the Uptrack setup seamless. Highly recommended!

NeuroClean
Áustria
3 meses usando o app
4 de maio de 2024

Shruti really helped me quickly and amazing.

Mistify
Alemanha
25 dias usando o app
26 de março de 2024

This app is a game changer and the support team is incredibly good. Syeda in particular really helped me understand everything and get me started asap. Highly Recommend!

Belle Scribe
República Dominicana
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
2 de março de 2024

Vijaya was very helpful with my store review. I have been using this app for more than a year and I am satisfied. It does what it claims to do

@curvenpeach | Pleasure Wands