Avaliações (296)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de junho de 2024

I was helped within seconds and this is such an amazing app. Lakhan helped me through the store review process and helped out where I needed and I am grateful for that!

FoldAway Travel™️
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

Syeda quickly and easily helped me improve the footer of my store. A great service.

DropCasa
Itália
Aproximadamente 16 horas usando o app
2 de março de 2024

Vijaya was very helpful with my store review. I have been using this app for more than a year and I am satisfied. It does what it claims to do

@curvenpeach | Pleasure Wands
Letônia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

great app, easy to use, and great service as well, highly recommend

Dizzy
Estados Unidos
7 dias usando o app
29 de junho de 2024

Lakhan really helped me with my store review. Thanks to him

Luminary Lane
Zimbábue
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
6 de março de 2024

this application is really useful and the customer support is great, shruti was very reactive and helpful, thanks to here

branelly-us
Luxemburgo
10 meses usando o app
18 de abril de 2024

The support team is really helpful. You get reply within 5-10 mins. Syeda from support team, really helped me in verifying my website

MDARI
Polônia
3 dias usando o app
12 de junho de 2024

One of them employee helped me today greatly his name was Lakhan and he even told me some tips to make my store look more great i didn't expected more answers then what i asked but when he told me above my questions i was surprised he was. Cool

Srut
26 minutos usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

SHruti was a great help and I can 100% recommand this service

TheTrendHome
2 meses usando o app
16 de março de 2024

Syeda provided excellent assistance in setting everything up for me. She was incredibly responsive, promptly addressing my messages. Her explanations were thorough and easy to grasp, making each step clear. I greatly appreciated her support and eagerly anticipate future collaborations.Rmadan Kareem Sister .

Bucello