Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited February 15, 2022

I have been using it for 2 years now, on several stores. I occasionally opened this app today to check if everything is fine. I also cross confirmed with the chat support about the functionality being okay. I am satisfied with the service, I do not write reviews. But I can clearly remember it was proveway uptrack. Who discounted PayPal tracking number upload.

Rocket Mining supplies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 14, 2022

I was quite scared with paypal holds and disputes when I settled up my dropshipping stores, But uptrack helped me sending the tracking numbers accurately to the paypal

The Grind Never Sleeps
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 7, 2022

I was concerned about my PayPal holds but this app reduced all my headaches as it works on autopilot. Really does the job as they promised to do.

RLRockets
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 7, 2022

I had problems with syncing my tracking numbers. Uptrack helps me in an easier way by doing things automatically. Love the app

CCexclusive
Norway
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 1, 2022

I used this app, It is so amazing. Proveway helps me a lot. Thank you for this platform.Highly recommended.

khostor1
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 1, 2022

I got to know about the app from one of my friends, so I thought I should give it a try. I must say this is a very useful app and sends all my tracking information to Paypal within minutes after fulfilling the orders. The app automatically picks up the updated tracking number also without any interruption and does this accurately. Very happy with the performance of the app…

Sensa-chew
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 26, 2022

This app works well and makes Paypal Very happy. When my order is delivered this app allows me to access my Paypal funds faster and genuinely limits my PayPal Holds. I would recommend this app on my personal experience. Great Job!!!

My Bump Maternity
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 25, 2022

This is the right application to keep my business healthier and it has reduced lots of my headaches by building more trust with PayPal,

FitnessSavi
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 25, 2022

Great app has helped me a lot tracking orders made it a lot easier for me would highly recommend and great customer service

dreamy lit
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited January 24, 2022

I have recently installed this app on my store. I love this app internal functionally, There have Automatic Sync & Order summary system also. I highly recommend this apps

Elie Boutique