Add‑To‑Cart & Checkout BOOSTER

Add‑To‑Cart & Checkout BOOSTER

by Revy Apps

Boost your Revenue by making super easy Add To Cart & Checkout

Vetsspreferred

easy to install, I profit using the app, would recommend A+

Flattummy Gummy

A+ App, if you want to make more money then give it a try, it made me money instantly and was extremely easy to install and setup. There is plenty of customization, this is the third app I have used with Revy, always a pleasure. 100% recommended!!

Cocomoonhawaiii

An absolute no brainer in my eyes, we've made so much money using this app that its paid for it self for years in just the past week alone, we generate an extra $7000 in revenue per month simply after installing this app. It was easy to setup and install, I've had no issues. The functionality is both great on mobile and tablet and its fully responsive. Revy has really created a piece of art with this app, I'm in a large Shopify community on facebook and I will recommend this app to everyone!

Jithy

It was updating and wouldn't let me edit settings. was frustrating, but app owner apologized and extended my trial

Heidays1

This app has paid for itself for a year in the first week of installing it, I don't see why you wouldn't use the app, its given us an increase in revenue of over 67%!! What a blessing this app is. INSTALL IT AND USE IT!

Gift Bzaar

Just got it hope it turns out good

Flekks Cosmetics

Very cool app! Works perfectly and the support is amazing. This is probably the most important point for us and we weren't disappointed at all! Thank you Revy for your quick reply!

Navyday

hassle free and has made me a ton of money

Coco Moon Hawaii

it makes you more money, who wouldn't use it!

Fairlybloom

who doesn't want to make more money? USE THIS APP!!