Add‑To‑Cart BOOSTER by Revy

Add‑To‑Cart BOOSTER by Revy

by Revy Apps

Boost your Revenue by making super easy Add To Cart & Checkout

The Dog Log

I use this app! It works amazing, my friend also uses it, he does multiple 6 figures a month. Says this is one of his TOP apps to use. No need to pay for those other apps! This one does the trick :)

STUFF BOX FOR MEN

This app help me save a lot of time, and Marcelo is very supportive. Highly recommend for others store use Booster by Revy

Elegance privee

Super application je la recommande a tous les commerçants très simple et très utile, 5 étoiles pour cette apli !

Henry's Local

So, This app is an absolute lifesaver!!
I run a store that sells fruit, veg, meat etc and previously my customers had to go into a product from a collection page, add it to the basket, go into the basket page and then return to the home page.
It's like going to the grocery store, picking up a product and walking back to the front door again before picking up another!! It's slow and annoying.

With this app it has allowed customers to cut down shopping time by more than 50% due to the functionality (Bear in mind the result of this save in time is reduced abandoned checkouts and increased sales)

At first I wasn't keen on the positioning of the button, so I emailed Revy and within a day, Marcelo sorted exactly what I wanted!

Amazing customer service and functionality, at only £5.something a month, absolute no brainer for high product stores like mine.

Thanks again,
Regards,

Henry

Love Birds

This app helped me alot to increase the value of my cart. Also the support is excellent. Highly recommend this app.

Chat J'adore

We have just installed this application. I think it will be useful to have more sales. Marcelo has been very helpful in setting some features.
Thanks again.

Bio Seaweed Gel USA

Super quick, professional and friendly service and assistance. App works and looks perfect to what we wanted. Easy to set up with great support team who was able to help me customize instantly to match my two websites.

meetcailyn

This was the only app working well for the website using product page customizing app. Other sticky buy button apps conflicted with it.

Mandy-lee

This app is great! I wish there was a way to customise the shape of the add-to-cart button as I'd like it to be square to fit in more with my minimalist theme.

The Santa Saver

Love the app, easy to use help in conversions by adding the call to actions buttons in my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5