Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

truemorrow

a few things didn't work as expected from the start, but Henry is doing a great job fixing and implementing new things quickly. keep up the good work!

VisualSpacePro

The app is really great! It does everything there is written and even more! For any problem the service is fantastic and it solves it in a very short time trying to satisfy your needs! Super recommended! Great

eFlow

I change color of add to cart button, but it does not work, I am using Narrative theme, please fix it soon

October 14, 2020

Hi,
We are trying to reply to your support request, but your e-mail provider (outlook.com) is saying that your email address doesn't exist, therefore it can't deliver the message and we can't resolve the issue, as your store is locked.
Can you please send us a message to our support@goldendev.win e-mail so we can reply to you and resolve the issue?

Overall, it can take a few minutes for the changes to appear in the shop.
So if you changed the add to cart button color, the change should be visible in your shop in a few minutes. If it isn't visible after a few minutes, you can try to open your shop in a new incognito window.

However, as mentioned, your store is locked so we can't check if this is the case or not. And the email which you have connected to your Shopify account doesn't seem to exist, so we can't deliver any message to you. We also tried to contact you on your phone number, but it seems that your phone number is not valid.
Please send us a an e-mail to support@goldendev.win from your e-mail as soon as possible, so we can help you with the issue :)

Thanks

Catmail Catalog

Really great support. Requested a change in how the button appears and the devs were very accommodating and made the change in a very short time. Thanks!

Boondie Seeds

Perfect app, does exactly what I needed - a quick add to cart button on the collection page so customers don't need to go into product pages to add to cart. Excellent customer service when I had an extra request. Highly recommended!

FUZED LED

I wanted an "add to cart" to cart button underneath my products that customers could click on without them having to go to the product page.
This app is perfect! The customization options are awesome.
The button appeared over the title of my products but the developer fixed it within minutes of emailing. Now I have the perfect add to cart button added below each of my products!

British Snacks

Very pleased with this app, works a treat, and the fact I can turn on and off different things individually is a massive plus - right now I just have the add to cart button under each product but I can have more if I want. Dev is very quick to respond to issues, fixed my latest problem very quickly and I think it was a website issue rather than app issue but it still got fixed.

The only thing I wish I could do was to add my own custom CSS so I can style the buttons to look more like the rest of the buttons on my store but thats a small price to pay for something that works this well! Edit - after I posted this Henry pointed out I can add my own CSS and helped me to do it.

App is perfect.

Ultra Cuisine

Solid app for boosting AtC. Developer support top notch... they made some changes to meet our needs. You won't be disappointed!

Obvious Wines

I tried several apps and this one is my favorite. Easy to use, nice design, very reactive support team.

Fruitdel PH

I have some code issues from a former Add to Cart app from a different developer. GoldenDev | Nice helped me fix it in a flash. Very awesome customer service and after sales. Thank you so much for the help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6