Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

Trade Angel

Really good app that has wide functionality.

Really good support - even modded the app for me on a couple of my suggestions.

Nice to deal with too.

Happy user

The LVG Shopp

Works Great! does everything I need it to do and then more, will not have a problem with this app. Works seamlessly

Shoppingfry

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Wildish

This was just about exactly what we were looking for. A super quick, easy way for customers to add stuff to the cart from collection pages. We didn't want quickview widgets or weird popups. This did the trick and Henry's support with making minor adjustments has been spot on.

Highly recommend giving it a try.

Russul boutique

App came in handy especially for impatient customer behavior. Made checkout much more faster and higher conversions followed in turn. Indeed a"NICE" experience so far...Thanks

swedethings-cad

Works exactly as promised. Provides a nice visual for customers to make certain their orders are getting sent to the cart.

Organics on a Budget

Super fast support and always happy to help. This app has made it easier for customers to easily add to cart without having to click on each product page

seekers.world

Using as a trial on my new online store. I am new but have great expectations. At the very least it looks like a cart and not a bar at the top or bottom of the page. I wanted it in the middle but there aren't any options for that choice.

Melbourne Hi Fi

App works perfectly! The customer service is fast and extremely helpful.

Morrisononline Com

This app is worth your time and seriously worth checking out! It has a modern look and has great customization options. The settings for it are pretty simply and pretty easy for a noob to figure out. This app WORKED! right away with no messing with liquid. Also there's SOLID customer support. We had a very minor glitch with it on our site and they literally fixed the app in one day just based on my complaint. We will continue to use this one for the foreseeable future.

TLDR: It works good and looks good.