Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

Facepaint Co Za

Excellent app. Functionality which my customers REALLY appreciate.

Wholesale Party Of One

Beautiful animation feature and nice customizations. This app gave me the functionality I needed without sacrificing the high-end feel. Plus I needed a slight tweak to have it work better with my theme and the developer made the change right away. Could not be happier!

Simply Fresh Meal Prep

Awesome app! Makes ordering fast and easy and increased conversion for sure!

Mobile Pharmacy Ottawa

Beautiful app, gives the page an advanced and professional touch. AMAZING support with quick and effective responses. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thedailyinternets

Amazing app! Exactly what I needed for my homepage. The developer is also very responsive and helped me fix an issue I was having within hours of emailing him. Highly recommended!

Purplecrescent

I'm sooo happy !!! I wanted a add to cart button like this but didn't know how to create one. I'm so blessed for shopify apps!! Thanks to the creators of the add to cart button app!

Frick

I wanted to make shopping easier for my customers. Less clicks to add an item to the cart. Found this in the app store. Perfection! Great customization. I needed support and all was taken care of, seamlessly,quickly in less than a day. Glad I bought it. I highly recommend this app for those who don't want their customers to endure multiple clicks just to add something to their cart.

Pearlsandrocks

I've been looking for the perfect Add to Cart Button for quite a while and man did I find it! Fully customizable, font, color, corners, you can even customize what the button says.Customer support is top notch too! You can see it in action on my website www.PearlsAndRocks.com

Olemart Pe

Our sales increased since we started to use this app. It has very good and fast technical support, I totally recommend it!

Bikeables

Awesome customer support! Answered my emails right away and made the changes immediately. Check it out, www.bikeables.com