Add Tracking Info to PayPal

Add Tracking Info to PayPal

by appsolve

Add tracking information is Paypal #1 seller best practice

Trendfly

This app is amazing! It literally saved my business! PayPal put a rolling reserve of 40% for 90 days. I had to stop my Facebook ads, almost crying after working almost non-stop for 6 months to find a winning product and get to $100k+ / month. I found this app, then talked to my PayPal account manager about the assumption that if tracking info is added, a reserve may be lowered or removed completely. He confirmed this, as tracking info makes them trust me as a seller - so I started using this app. God knows how I survived until today with such a small margin - but earlier today I received another email from PayPal telling me my reserve is now only 10% for 30 days. This is my longest review ever left for an app - but I cannot stress it enough how important it is for a large dropshipper like mine.

Beachbuzz

Does what it says. It's that simple.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app works as described. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://ca.kinkytoy.store

Cheapymango

Working like a charm and save me lot of time !

Rodco Global

Must have app if you are accepting PayPal payments!

Exotic Land

Been using this app for a while. Really help with adding tracking number to Paypal and avoid unfortunate disputes down the road.

Malesextoysstore

Really helps avoid those pesty PayPal disputes. I think if you're using PayPal, you NEED this app.

Stylehubusa

A+ Customer Support! Manually entering tracking numbers to PayPal took me too much time. I gave this app a shot and had problems setting it up. Only to find out it was my fault the whole time lol. Their support team is unbelievable! They helped me set the app up and it works flawlessly! I highly recommend this to anyone!

Lux21

Incredible app! There are plenty of stories of people having tens of thousands of dollars locked by PayPal for not providing shipping information. The problem with updating shipping info is that it's a tedious process and can consume a lot of time if you're doing a high volume of orders. This product takes the fuss out of updating tracking information, allowing you to actually focus on growing your business. Highly recommend it!

Indira Active

This app is amazing, wow they really just "Get" Paypal. I never knew how important it was to submit tracking information to PayPal, and I couldn't believe Shopify doesn't do this automatically. Support is a pleasure to work with as well.
Previous 1