SyncTrack ‑ Add tracking auto

SyncTrack ‑ Add tracking auto

by Omega

Auto add tracking info to Paypal. #1 Paypal Seller Protection

Le Peach

I have been using this apps for months, and it saved me a lot of times to add tracking numbers on PayPal. And the customer service is always very helpful.

Fashion-Moda

Great app does exactly what it says which is a huge help for us. The support is the best support I ever had, they fixed a special issue for me which took some hours totally for free!

Betterway

This app has worked great for us since the first day. It's saved a lot of manual time adding tracking information to orders within Shopify and hasn't had any errors. Really glad we chose to install this app.

Just Paint by Numbers UK

The app doesn't synchronize with PayPal. Tried to reconnect my PayPal account several times. Spent two days. Still doesn't work. Stay away from the app!

March 15, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for spending your time sharing your thoughts and we are sorry for the bad experience you had.
We are not sure the reason why you can't connect our app with your PayPal account to sync the tracking info as our current merchants still use the app without any hassle.
We tried to email and contact you via phone call and message but haven't seen your reply yet.
Please reinstall our app so that we can check and fix the issue for you.

Our team truly apologizes for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

Digiland2020

Very slow app dosent work properly.............................................................................................

March 7, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to share us your experience with our app.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Our app is an tool to help merchant sync the tracking numbers to PayPal, so we are not sure what you said that our app is loading slow. Could you please reinstall the app so that we can check and fix the issue for you if have?
We have emailed you when we notice your feedback but haven't heard from you back.

Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

Orgacia

FANTASTIC APP!! Super fast response from their support team. Now, No more disputes with PayPal. Get rid of the manual process of tracking information into PayPal. Just connect and you are good to go. I highly RECOMMEND this app to install.

FLEXBAG

Support is incredible fast and competent, we were able to find a solution for my quite unique problem within a few minutes via Live Chat! My Go-To-App when it comes to Paypal tracking syncing. Thanks again :)

Customwitch

ung dung tuyet voi, nho no cog viec cua toi da tro nen linh hoat hon, toi co nhieu thoi gian de lam nhung viec khac. 5 sao

Interest Pod

This app is the Great PayPal tracking app I've used. Easy Use . It saves me a lot of time, I really like it.

ToTo Sheen

Good App, quick enthusiastic support. I have just used it and feel satisfied.
Recommended, will save you time.

Previous 1