SyncTrack ‑ Add Tracking Info

SyncTrack ‑ Add Tracking Info | Reviews

by Omega

Auto sync Paypal tracking info. #1 Seller Protection

BeautiFlowShop

The support team has helped me operate the app and was very helpful ! All previous orders have been automatically synced :)
Cheers Mr.Cong, thank you for your assistance !

Predator Mounts

I own Predator Mounts, which is a US Bases business that provides custom and pre-built mounting systems for flight and space simulation PC Games. My store is built on Shopify, and my about 40-45% of my customers pay with PayPal. With SyncTrack, it save me alot of work and time by putting in 100-200 tracking numbers from Shopify, to the payments made with PayPal. And, the pricing is great! I'm on the lowest paid tier, the $5.99 package, and work every penny@!

ciaocustom

very good app, enthusiastic support, no complaints, best of the apps I've used. I used it for all my stores. Will continue to use it for a long time nothing has to change

Indri Zest

This App is the Best. They have the free option to upload 100 tracking orders per month. The tracking upload is just seamless to PayPal.

November 30, 2021

Hi Indri Zest,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

World Hogar

costumer service fast and efficient, they solved my problem in few minutes. i recommend this app
Good experience

Hello World Hogar!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

AstrolLight

Had 600 orders to add tracking to on PayPal as they are holding my money for 21 days. First try it seems easy.. If it continues then great. So far so good

Hi AstrolLight!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app.

If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

Papasplatz

Everything seems to be working very smoothly! If all trackings will be added this smooth in the future this app is a 6/5 stars :-)

Hi Papasplatz,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Anngy

good 完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。

November 24, 2021

你好 Anngy!

非常感谢您花时间给我们写评论。您坚定不移的支持是我们早上起床的原因,我们非常感谢您的评论。
如果我们可以做些什么来进一步帮助您,请告诉我们。

此致,
Kaylee - 欧米茄团队

T'EYES

very great app, saved me hours in labour of painstakingly having to enter all tracking myself and not screw it up. wish i had found it sooner

November 19, 2021

Hi T'EYES,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

Spencer Slider

Stella is just perfect, thank you so much for your help. very easy i recommend. simple quickly and sympathique

November 19, 2021

Hi Spencer Slider,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Stella, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,