SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

by Omega

Auto add tracking info to Paypal. #1 Paypal Seller Protection

OneOfMyPets

This app saved me a lot of time, and more importantly, I do not have to worry anymore about tracking numbers. Another great thing is that is free for starters, which means if you have up to 100 orders a month, you can use it for free. If I reach more than 100 orders monthly, I would be more than happy to switch to a paid plan.

BunBerries

Does the job as described. Recommended 10/10 . One of the must have apps in your store. Worth the installation.

Furlidays

this app is really very useful, help me reduce time in order processing, customer care responds very quickly, thanks a lot, recommend shopify users to use it

Rogue Origin

AMAZING! PayPal was holding our money for weeks, but less than 24 hours after installing this app PayPal released every penny and hasn't held our money since. This app works like magic and we're so happy that we don't have to think about it again. One time set up for a lifetime of getting our money quicker. Couldn't be happier!

The Hermit's Lamp

This app helped me sync my tracking numbers to PayPal to get paid faster. they also helped me with a customization to deal with my pickup orders. fast response - very helpful.

Mean BLVD

Nice App, support very enthusiastic . I have just used it and feel satisfied.
Recommended every one should experience.

Balardi

Amazing app, super recommend for everyone who uses PayPal, this can prevent many problems in the future regarding PayPal disputes.

Le Peach

I have been using this apps for months, and it saved me a lot of times to add tracking numbers on PayPal. And the customer service is always very helpful.

Fashion-Moda

Great app does exactly what it says which is a huge help for us. The support is the best support I ever had, they fixed a special issue for me which took some hours totally for free!

Betterway

This app has worked great for us since the first day. It's saved a lot of manual time adding tracking information to orders within Shopify and hasn't had any errors. Really glad we chose to install this app.