SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

by Omega

Auto add tracking info to Paypal. #1 Paypal Seller Protection

Ruvello

Stella Helped me a lot to integrate this app properly. Great customer service. i can recommend everyone who is using Paypal to Install this app

September 14, 2021

Hi Ruvello,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Inflate-R

Just installed the SyncTrack app today and ill start off by saying the integration is probably the best I have ever seen out of any app like this. Turned out I had a question and I reached out to support to see if they could help me out and within an hour they had gotten back to me and went above and beyond to ensure my question was answered and I was taken care of! Thanks, Stella and Dev team!

September 10, 2021

Hi Inflate-R,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Brands Democracy

The app is very simple to use and easy to install. It works perfectly and the support is very good.

September 1, 2021

Hi Brands Democracy,

BEAUTY AND INFINITY

This app has made it simple and easy to track all our orders automatically in PayPal. The customer service is excellent. I genuinely recommend this app.

August 31, 2021

Hi BEAUTY AND INFINITY,

Trending Custom

I use this app for a long time & have to say that I love it. Very useful, it helps me save a lot of time. Thanks, team!

August 30, 2021

Hi Trending Custom,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Theprintoholic

Great tool, and they give you a free plan too. a great protection from Paypal holds, i would recommend

August 20, 2021

Hi Theprintoholic,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Soundporium Music Store

Just started using. Super fast and simple to install and setup. Looks like a great app so far, and their plans are very affordable.

August 9, 2021

Hi Soundporium Music Store,

Cinnamon Moniqúe, LLC

This app is perfect for what I needed. And helpful customer care were there right when I needed answers

August 4, 2021

Hi Cinnamon Moniqúe,

Dry Paws

Amazing customer service! Developers there to help with any questions and fast turnaround under 12 hours!

August 4, 2021

Hi Dry Paws,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

blendjet

The dev team fixed my problem thank you so much to them! they are a great team and helped me out a bunch!

July 19, 2021

Hi Blendjet,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4