SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

by Omega

Auto add tracking info to Paypal. #1 Paypal Seller Protection

Betterway

This app has worked great for us since the first day. It's saved a lot of manual time adding tracking information to orders within Shopify and hasn't had any errors. Really glad we chose to install this app.

Orgacia

FANTASTIC APP!! Super fast response from their support team. Now, No more disputes with PayPal. Get rid of the manual process of tracking information into PayPal. Just connect and you are good to go. I highly RECOMMEND this app to install.

FLEXBAG

Support is incredible fast and competent, we were able to find a solution for my quite unique problem within a few minutes via Live Chat! My Go-To-App when it comes to Paypal tracking syncing. Thanks again :)

Customwitch

ung dung tuyet voi, nho no cog viec cua toi da tro nen linh hoat hon, toi co nhieu thoi gian de lam nhung viec khac. 5 sao

Interest Pod

This app is the Great PayPal tracking app I've used. Easy Use . It saves me a lot of time, I really like it.

ToTo Sheen

Good App, quick enthusiastic support. I have just used it and feel satisfied.
Recommended, will save you time.

Vue Shield

very convenient app. Had a minute issue at first, contacted support and they immediately fixed it (in 5 minutes!!!). works perfectly now

BingoCustom

This app is the best PayPal tracking app I've used, amazing and so easy to use, it saves me a lot of time, I really like it.
Great customer service

Relieve USA

This app is the best PayPal tracking app I've used - hands down. I've tried a few others, but well - when your payments are ON HOLD because a cheaper app didn't do what it said it would do... it's not good. It's really not fun. But this app is different - now I'm able to withdraw out of PayPal every single day, without delays, and all of my tracking info is uploaded automatically - and it's one of the best deals I could find since it does everything you need. Now I don't have any holds, and all is good! Great customer service too - but I haven't had any problems as of yet (2-3 months using the app) :)

Ien Sold

Amazing , good job em . You should have option account , I need manager 3-4 store ..................

February 23, 2021

Thanks for your insightful comment.
We’re glad to inform you that we have updated this feature into the newest version of our app and it has been launched. Please go to our app admin and you can see the section to integrate our app with multiple stores.
Please note that this feature is available from Pro plan.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Thank you again for using our app!

1 2 4 Next