SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

SyncTrack Add Paypal Tracking

by Omega

Auto add tracking info to Paypal. #1 Paypal Seller Protection

blendjet

The dev team fixed my problem thank you so much to them! they are a great team and helped me out a bunch!

July 19, 2021

Hi Blendjet,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

Daily Buy Store

It works fine. Couple of clicks and you are ready to go. Good plans and good support. Maybe to improve they could give more orders in the free version

Hi Daily Buy Store,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Have a good day!

FLACTECH

It helped our processes and it help us get our limitation in paypal go down. It really help with what it does and its easy to install. No more than 5 min.

Hi FLACTECH,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

K Smartwatch

We sync our past order tracking numbers in just 2 clicks. really good and fast service. Customer support team is really good and helpfull.

Hi K Smartwatch,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Have a good day!

The Cosmetics Co

It saved me and my team a lot of time. We don't have to worry about limitations in our paypal account. We have recently installed (one week) it but its very helpfull.

Gear Tech UK

Synctrack does what it says! It's a very accesible app and they guide you through every step of the way. Paypal really appreciates that you have tracking number in every transaction

Little Dreams UK

Easy to use and fast to set up. It helped with my paypal account and having my customers receive their tracking numbers in a secure way.

Buy Simple Store

I highly recommend synctrack, its easy to use, great pricing and it gets the job done. Support is also good, mainly via facebook chat. Give it a try and you won't regret it

TheVorTech

Really easy to use. Good support and it does what it promise. Have been using it for a couple of weeks and once is set up, you don't have to do much. It gave me lot of time!

EngraverWorld

Great app, easy to use and I don't have to worry about tracking numbers going into paypal. We are really happy with it. Highly recommend it

Previous 1 3 4