Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

Zabatv

Absolutely necessary. I use it with my Twin Turbo and it's probably saved me like a week of my life already. (1 month in) Instantly got me thinking what else I could include in orders like social ads or discounts that I print labels for in addition to all the send out addresses :) Thank you!!

Next Day Batteries

A must have for anyone who is just starting out on shopify! 5/5

Nudeytea

Great app, have used for the last 3 or so years with no issues.

Waltzingmouse Stamps

Fabby little app!! Super communication from the developer too! highly recommended!

Wow.
In the end this is low price, and it's a huge time saver. Will save me perhaps four hours a month - well worth the few dollars.And it's saved me fiddling in writing labels by hand or exporting and doing a mail merge. It does what it is supposed to don straight from the browser. And does it well. Love your work.

This app is amazing. I wasn't sure at first whether I would like it or not, but as I have always highly disliked creating address labels using certain word processors I thought I would give this app a try. I have been greatly impressed and will never go back to the forever copy/pasting each address. Trying to make it look just right and the process taking a lot longer then I planned. I give this a 5 and would definitely recommend it.