Save time by printing address labels directly from your orders screen. No more writing labels by hand or doing mail merges.
Easy to use
Designed with simplicity in mind, the app has a very clean, mobile-friendly interface that's easy to use and understand.
For your more advanced needs, use the Liquid template language to fully customize the content on your labels.
About Address Labels
Print address labels using templates you can purchase in bulk on-line, or at your local office supply store. Supports templates from all the major brand names, such as Avery, Dymo, OfficeMax, Staples, and more. You can easily customize existing label templates, and even create your own if yours aren't supported.
Every country has its own shipping rules. With support for over 250 countries, you can let the app select the formatting for you, or you can easily provide your own.
- Addresses are automatically formatted for the country you are shipping to.
- Use Liquid to easily customize the address fields used on the labels.
- Optionally include a return address label for each order.
- Easily customize existing label templates, or create your own.
- Labels are delivered in PDF format for universal printing.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We loved the ease of the Labels app. We have upgraded our system so no longer require them, but have been very happy with them otherwise!
Super app. Used it to print all my address labels in bulk. Saved me a ton of time. Can choose from multiple paper sizes and templates. Works well and reasonably priced.
C3D Face Shield
You just saved me a LOT of time. Yes it's true, I had to click the button a bunch of times. I think it's sending too much data at once and your server dies. I tried sending 100 orders, had to bring it down to 50. No big deal. Clicked the button a bunch. It took FIVE MINUTES for something otherwise that would take me hours to setup. $5 bucks a month I won't miss. Congrats on software dude. FIX YOUR BUGS THO :)