Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Fresh Brimz

Prior to using this app I was having a lot of issues with customers incorrectly filling out their shipping info and as a result packages going undelivered. This was very costly for my business. Installing this app has significantly reduced the percentage of orders with incorrect shipping addresses.

Snocks

Wirklich die Beste App!!! Sehr wichtig für uns gewersen, denn unsere Mitarbeiter haben im Lager täglich über 30 Adressen korrigieren müssen. Das müssen sie jetzt endlich nicht mehr.

Wenn man ein Fehler ist, kann man jederzeit dem Kundenservice schreiben, der super hilfreich und unterstützend ist. Wirklich klasse!

Carved

Excellent app! Does exactly what it needs to, very easy to setup and customize. Already saving us time every single day.

AFTCO

We implemented this app to not only help with address validation but to manage a PO box shipping address issues we were experiencing. RoboTurk has offered the highest level of support and customer service . Wilson has gone out of his way to ensure all of our many Shopify Platforms were set-up and working properly. We get regular check ins and if we email with questions or concerns we get a response immediately and a resolve is implemented within hours. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are well taken care of. We are still in the beginning stages of using the address validator but so far so good. After over a month it has helped us minimize the amount of P.O Boxes we were getting. When we requested to add PO BOX identifiers it was done immediately by Wilson and his team. It has been a great experience working with them thus far. I highly recommend. Support and Customer Service are key in any business and RoboTurk does not neglect these top priority services.

Native Union

An excellent app. Easy to set up and customize based on your needs - the support from RoboTurk is also exceptional.

24Hundred

Great ap with even better support. huge time saver if you're working with any sort of shipping api

Wagatha's

Shopify does not have a built in feature to exclude PO Boxes. If you only ship UPS this is a huge issue! I searched high and low on the interwebs looking for a solution and there was only 1: Address Validator. I installed it and needed some further customization so put in a feature request. This normally would have taken weeks, but somehow their support team resolved my issue within hours! We are now able to alert customers who checkout with PO Boxes and request a street address on the order confirmation page. The customer support responsiveness made this a pleasure to troubleshoot. Thank you!

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Once again, I was rushing to get orders out before the Post Office closed, and once again, one of the orders had an invalid shipping address. What a time-consuming nuisance! Drop everything and try to get a good address from the customer before I miss my deadline.

I thought there has to be a good way for my cart to screen these addresses while the customer inputs it. That's when I found Address Validator and what a find it was! Excellent instruction/setup screens and loaded with options...for 3 cents an address!! Try it just so you can see what a setup screen should look like.

Comercial Agropecuaria

It works really well and gives you great recommendations based on the input from the customer. For our business which is not located in the US or Canada it considers all possible translations to offer a solid experience for our clients.

Alkaline Herb Shop

Amazing, love this app it has saved us so much time and the customer service is on another level HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10