Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Inked Shop

app overcharges and rips you off. somehow i only had 150 orders since installing but has charged me for 733 look ups. Most people most likely do not go and look to check. I am sure if everyone using this app looks they will see this company overcharges and is ripping customers off. Be more transparent about billing. show the cost next to each order/person. show the breakdown where the money goes.

Cycology Clothing EU

Early days for us with the app but the initial indications suggest it has been a good addition for us.
We have had a number of issues with EU customers getting confused with address formatting in our Shopify checkout and this has resulted in carrier returns.
We have also been able to block pack station delivery addresses which has been helpful.
So far so good.
The guys at Roboturk were very helpful in guiding us through the initial set up.

Thermacell Repellents

Solid app. Great interactions with the team including quick fixes to recommendations I made. Thanks!

FuelTech USA

This app has been a great addition to our site! It was very easy to setup and has worked flawlessly. We downloaded it primarily for address corrections but then quickly realized it's full potential with blocking PO boxes and other features that we were able to utilize. We recently ran into an issue where our shipping script wasn't working properly in conjunction with the app and reached out to their team for support. They wanted to understand what we were trying to achieve with the script and we explained that we have had several problems delivering to Highway Contract (HC Box) addresses. They ended up adding the feature to not allow Highway Contract Route addresses in their app and this was implemented on the same day! Needless to say, we are very happy with this app and company!

Jackie's Chocolate

Overcharged us by double the amount. Evidently 3 cents per address is not the accurate price. Very disappointed.

July 21, 2020

Sorry for the confusion! The app charges $0.03 per order processed, but there is a $14.99/month fee if you choose to enable email notifications from your own domain.

BlitzBeatz

This is my favorite app! And sadly I forget that I even have it because I'm not having to deal with googling addresses, and I completely forget that was even a problem at one time. It's also inexpensive - which is another reason I forget that I have it. It's saved me so much time over the past 2 months. I wish I had known about this app when I first opened a year ago!

Belgian Boys

We do not ship to PO Boxes, and it was almost impossible to get that message through to customers! This has saved us a huge amount of time and frustration in outreach to PO Box holders, and has made a huge difference in the accuracy of our address collection.

Kratzbilder.de

5 Stars to the Address Validator Team, they try to help as much as he can. The problem that i got is caused of shopify and not from this tool. So 5 Stars to Address Validator Team - 5 Stars to this app and 1 Star in the case for shopify.

AlarmSystemStore.com

5 stars from AlarmSystemStore.com
A key app that everyone should have as it will save you $ from expensive change fees from UPS. Customers often mess up their address or input a wrong zip. This adds a layer of protection against that getting to UPS who will automatically charge you an expensive address change fee.

My interaction with support has been above and beyond as well. Great app and responsive support!

Love For Animals

we were looking for an App that would block invalid addresses and this was the first choice that came up in search - glad it was. it has stopped the typos and issues we were seeing before with customer address and customer order info. thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12