Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Boppy

Works great! We were having issues with customers entering PO boxes for their address. Address Validator has done a great job not letting people enter invalid addresses.

Solmate Socks

We initially got Address Validator because so many of our packages would get denied by USPS due to the customer not inputting their information correctly; however, this has eliminated that significantly so we would highly recommend!

Modest Boutique

Great app. It's not asking every minute to write a review. I contact support and they help me almost immediately.

mmoho

I honestly don't understand how this works. There is no immediate integration with my store and i can not figure out what is happenning with this app

December 31, 2020

Apologies for the confusion! Address Validator can only load on the Thank You page post-checkout where the customer can rectify address issues unless you have Shopify Plus. The app automatically updates the Shopify order object when the customer makes a change.

Andar Wallets

We really enjoy this app, as it helps us contact customers to confirm their address before we ship their order out!

Paper Planes

Had an issue with an error I received and quickly found the root cause with the help of the support chat, very handy when you need it!

Cap and Gown Direct

The address validator provides a pretty inexpensive way to save your time and energy calling customers who left invalid addresses or avoid losses from undeliverable packages. Customer service is very prompt as well.

Evangeline Specialties

LOVE this app! UPS and FedEx charges if they think the address is entered incorrectly. This app saves us a lot of time from manually validating each address. It can add the 4 digit extension to the end of the zip code. Corrects the formatting of the address. Checks to see if an apartment number was left off of the address. It can also tag the order as residential or commercial. It works with a pop up on the order conformation page so it’s optional for the customer to click. It does not interfere with the purchase process. Support was fast to reply and answered all my questions. I would say this is a must have app for all stores.

Pajar Canada

A bit of legwork with the setup, but so far so good! We don't ship to P.O. boxes and Address Validator helps reduce the number of times that this occurs.

NUGGS

Highly recommend. Easy setup. Customizable. Responsive & helpful support. No more lost packages due to invalid addresses.