Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Avia.com

I'd give this app 7 stars if I could. It's super intuitive, has a ton of options to fit your exact need and if you can't figure something out, their support is TOP. They're US based and when I needed something they got on the phone with me until it was resolved perfectly. I got the app because I had a PO box problem (FedEx doesn't ship to PO boxes but customers kept checking out with a PO box), and this is EXACTLY what I needed. It informs the customer they can't check out with a PO box, and stops them from doing so if they try. I needed some additional customization and the Address Validator Team was incredibly helpful. 7 stars.

Chloe Noel & Co.

Love this app. Saves time & effort. Super easy to set up. Excellent customer service if you do have any issues.

Alo Yoga

We use this app to help reduce address submission errors, most importantly for international orders. It has helped us reduce the amount of user submission errors, reducing the manual work required on our side when a user enters an invalid address. The Team has also been extremely helpful in helping us solve issue and even building out new features to improve the app and help us overcome some of the more common validation issues we experience. 5 stars!

SuperFeast

App is fantastic. Has saved us a lot of time and money with lost orders and other mishaps. Activate and forget.

Sankofa Edition™

Great customer support. Very responsive team.

Pawmanity

We can't speak highly enough of this app. Having addresses validated at the time of ordering with prompts to prevent addresses we can't currently support has saved us so much time in checking and correcting any discrepancies with customers. Well worth every cent and support is beyond amazing. The developers added a suggested feature super fast and we are ever so grateful to them for their fast, friendly and positive approach to feedback. Highly recommend this app and the team behind it! Excellent job Roboturk, thank you!

Confettified

I'm finally able to block PO Boxes from being used in checkout and prevent the order from proceeding without a valid address!

Ocha & Co.

We were getting a lot of orders being returned to us because of silly mistakes customers were making in filling out their addresses. This app helps customers to focus their minds and avoid errors. Address Validator pays for itself and will save you money.

Carmar Denim

So glad we found this app. Especially with the volume of our sale season, issues with incorrect addresses were really adding up and this fixed all of that right away. The app is pretty straightforward to implement and the support team was very responsive when I had some questions on customizations. Highly recommend this one.

Nood Cases

Great app. Works well. Saves time and money in the long run. My personal pet hate when a customer gets their own address wrong and complains! This app solves it :)