Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

DFTBA

This has saved us SO much time in having to manually fix bad addresses that come through and has drastically cut down on the amount of returned undeliverable packages we received. Really robust & customizable features. Awesome.

Het Haakbeest

We always lost countless hours correcting addresses and following up with customers to get any missing data. Since we installed the app I am happy to report that from all our orders in the last 2 weeks (about 400) only 1! still had an error. And this was because the customer refused the suggestion of the shipping address validator. We went from 20-30% faulty address to 0% address errors overnight! :) I can highly recommend this app for addresses in Belgium and the Netherlands. It is also a beautifull combination with iPacky and MyParcel to auto print the corrected shippinglabels automatically in the flow from your order picking without any errors.

PoooliPrint™

Great app and great support. On high volume order it makes a difference to avoid wrong delivery or returned packages when possible thanks to this app.

Brain Tea®

Great app I love, it's super useful. it does help a lot and lowers the rate of wrong addresses. I've used it for a few months already.

Celtic Serenity

App works amazing and the team is awesome. We have seen a significant decrease in address issues after using this app. Team is very helpful and assisted us in setting up the address validator on the checkout. Would highly recommend them!

Your Food Collective

Getting validated addresses makes customer service so much easier, we aren't chasing up undeliverable orders and it saves us time and money.

Primo Dental Products

I've been using this app over the last nine months and it has become a must have for any Shopify store. I can't even begin to calculate how many addresses this app has fixed. Get it now and save yourself shipping headaches later on!

Boppy

Works great! We were having issues with customers entering PO boxes for their address. Address Validator has done a great job not letting people enter invalid addresses.

Solmate Socks

We initially got Address Validator because so many of our packages would get denied by USPS due to the customer not inputting their information correctly; however, this has eliminated that significantly so we would highly recommend!

Modest Boutique

Great app. It's not asking every minute to write a review. I contact support and they help me almost immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14