Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Themakers Online

Wow, amazing app! So easy to install and use. I ran into what I thought was an issue so I reached out to the telephone support line. While the phone was ringing I found the solution so I hung and within a minute Wilson called. He apologized for missing the call and helped me include another awesome feature!

Highly recommend this app!

Fan De Carteirinha

Super Easy and helpful - highly recommended.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Really cool app! It makes my site look legitimate.

Europabay

Update! We have had this App installed now for last 7/8 months - Highly Recommended App with great professional support, provided by great people. Customers experience a nicer, more secure checkout procedure with this App installed. Its So easy to install too and new features are always being added. Pricing is perfect. Cheers. europabay.com

--------------------------

This review us long overdue! This App is a 5 Star, Must have App. The user interface in admin section is clean, crispy and very easy to navigate. In general this app adds another layer or level to security at checkout. Our customers love it and find the whole checkout experience more professional and secure. BIG Thanks to all the staff at Roboturk. Their customer service is also a 5 Star experience. Cheers. EuropaBay Limited

Candlemart Com

This app is working great for us! We have been using it for about 3-4 months now. Recommend!

Vip Flores

Fantastic app with great support. I was able to install the app very easy and customize in my idiom without issues

Hasty Bake

Well built, easy to install, app that is going to save us money on address errors charges through Fedex. The support is A+.

Blessed Individual

Great app, needed help and was assisted ASAP. Also the features are amazing on the app

Buymobilerapidco

I emailed a request to include parcel lockers in the PO box warning function. The email was sent at 10pm in the developer's timezone, they responded, clarified and deployed to production in under two hours!

Fantastic support and a great app. We have it on five production stores.

Great job!

Tagstand

It's amazing to see just how many customers accept the new validated address that is offered to them! This should cut down on delivery errors. Also, Wilson is very responsive.

**updated on Feb 21, 2019 ** I asked Wilson to allow us to configure the email contact displayed on the form, and he implemented my request. It is now an additional field that I can configure. Definitely recommend this app.

Great app!