Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Elizabeth Richards School Supplies

Address Validator has worked well for us. When I had an issue they responded immediately, which is unusual given our timezone and uploaded the applicable code I needed. I felt their customer support was excellent! We have just activated the warnings for "no street number" and "address to long". Hopefully, this will reduce how many times we have to manually intervene when the order fails to flows through to our CRM because of bad data entered by the customer.

Tea Life

Very good customer support, the support staff will do their best to resolve any issues. Hopefully this will reduce my shipping costs for incorrect customer address.

Kinky Toy Store

This is a great app that works as described. Support is helpful and assisted as needed. Thanks! This app is recommended for all!

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

BOXRAW

The app serves it's purpose well. The support team are extremely helpful when it came to customising an email notification. Although the apps frontend seemingly lacks a lot of customisation options, after asking what we needed and supplying the support team with the correct information, we ended up exactly what we needed from the app.

Potato Parcel

The team was very helpful in answering my questions quickly. They even helped out with a custom feature. This app is saving us money on re-sending packages out to customers due to incorrect or wrong addresses!

Directbuy Leasing

I received great support from the team! They responded really fast to my requests. The app is easy to use and customize the look. Thank you!

Alphadijk

Great app, does what it says, fast and friendly support.

Soscribbly

1000% needed by everyone online. Helps our team to get every address correct! AWESOME,

I Heart Guts

Just installed it and already love it! Thank you!