Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Lalopa

Product does as advertised and brings up addresses very quickly. I did put in a support email for a problem that actually turned out to having nothing to do with Roboturk Address validator. This was very promptly answered by Wilson who gave me instructions of how to fix the problem which was actually a setting in the base Shopify store.

The service is great as is the product.

Well worth having.

Men Gadgets

Thanks for the fast service Wilson! #speedygonzales

Duranoutdoors

We just recently launched, but I'm glad I found this app. I was able to use it on test orders and I like how it works. I'm looking forward to it preventing us from having any address issues .

Creative Boyss

This app is incredible, and the support team is on another level, they literally answer in less than an hour every time I have a question! Highly recommended!

The Ollie World

the app has been installed for less than a week and we are already noticing a significant decrease in address issues. the customer service has been tremendously helpful and responsive. i would absolutely recommend.

The Bread And Butter Letter

Really happy with how this app brought the time wasted on incorrect addresses. But especially happy at the customer service. They even chased ME up to see how it was going. How rare! Thanks team.

Kpopcave

Thanks for this awesome app just in time for Christmas! I'm tired of my packages getting lost and customers asking for refunds because they didn't receive their shipment. Finally, I can be confident that every package will be delivered!

Shop The Mens Room

Quick and accurate address validation provided by RoboTurk plugin helps avoiding a lot of issues in shipment workflow. Way to go!

Roupas Moda

I am very satisfied with it! Congrats!

Nuknuuk Canada

Setting up Address Validator was intuitive and easy. Wilson at RoboTurk responded quickly and was extremely helpful when I needed support with the coding portion of the setup. I would highly recommend this app!