Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Continentalwf Com

Moved here from another app that was too rigid.

This app is easy to use, has a great interface, and actual functionality that helps (vs being reactive and creating more work).

The support team was fantastic. They basically "held our hand" throughout the process as if they were on our payroll!

Ekoworxstore

We have been using this product now for 9 months and love it.
It's far better than the shitty address auto-complete product that Shopify provide, which does not validate the address, meaning it doesn't eradicate address errors.
RoboTurk is also a much nicer integration than the similar apps we have reviewed.

Proverbs31

This app has saved us time and money. It is well worth the minimal cost. The support team is very responsive and is there to help with setting it up on your store and getting the result you need.

Kulturedwellness

Cant recommend this App enough. Firstly functionality is excellent with a lot of different options to tailor the solution of problematic addresses dependant on your situation.

Also, Wilson provided above and beyond support.

Regards
Ned

Norsespirit

Awesome product & great support!

Cryptomaan

Great and friendly support. Wilson took the time to help me out on Skype and check the issues I had. Also listened to my feedback and feature requests. Must have app for Shopify users!

Direct Sports Inc

Great app. Easy to install and works perfectly. Support very attentive and knowledgeable. Recommend!

Frisk Nakke

Amazing product and even more impressive customer support, I asked for a few feature changes and they were done practically overnight. Product works really well and already saved me a lot of pain with wrong addresses.

Babybeeprams

Prompt and professional support prior to and after installation, they even made changes to suit our particular checkout experience. Highly recommended!

Nordik Living

Truly one of the greatest Shopify app supports out there. Wilson is such a nice who answers and understands queries so easily.