Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator | Reviews

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Pig Brig Trap Systems

Thank goodness for people who respond on chat and not bots when you have a question or a problem. We thought we needed to fix a few things so we paused the app. We are not getting notifications when an address is updated because we use the initial email notification for orders from Shopify and do not realize something is wrong with an address right away, the support person helped me to make sure we would receive the right notifications and not too many.

BulkSupplements.com

REALLY Great support!!! Wish all apps could be that way. We just installed it and was already working before I was done talking to support.

iceDate – Bewusst anders.

The app does what it's designed to do. Only if there are several mistakes in an address at the same time (especially fields too long AND a missing street number at the same time), then it's only correcting one of them (in this case the too long fields). But that shouldn't happen too often, it looks like this app will reduce our manual corrections by 99% or so, that should be fine.
They have the most amazing and fast customer service btw. They pushed an update for a problem with suppression of the address_2-field for me within minutes.

UPTIME Energy

Customer support was very helpful. They showed me how to add their snippet even when the theme didn't have checkout.liquid available. They also assisted with putting limitations on shipping to non-contiguous states and locations. Very helpful.

INSPORT

Great customer support, relatively easy to use, and customisable. Has helped us when dealing with incorrect addresses.

Nama

Very useful app. Our 3PL warehouse can't accept more than 55 characters for the address line 1 field — with this app we can limit the characters and show a custom error message. Additionally, we're starting to ship more internationally and found some city addresses can't be longer than 30 characters. It's not possible to limit the city field independently, but the app developer quickly added this for our convenience. The support has been very top-notch! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gerard Darel

I needed this app in order to oblige customer to put a valid address and it works perfectly. No more manually rework after the order is placed.
Great support team and very reactive. A special thank you to Wilson who was able to answer all my question!

Curious Baby Cards

We were looking for some help in reducing USPS lost orders and wanted an app that sat BEHIND the checkout so that it didn't impact our conversion rate. Address Validator did exactly this and we're very happy with the service, support, and customization options. Highly recommend for any high-volume stores looking to minimize customer support inquiries for "where's my package" :P

DFTBA

This has saved us SO much time in having to manually fix bad addresses that come through and has drastically cut down on the amount of returned undeliverable packages we received. Really robust & customizable features. Awesome.

Het Haakbeest

We always lost countless hours correcting addresses and following up with customers to get any missing data. Since we installed the app I am happy to report that from all our orders in the last 2 weeks (about 400) only 1! still had an error. And this was because the customer refused the suggestion of the shipping address validator. We went from 20-30% faulty address to 0% address errors overnight! :) I can highly recommend this app for addresses in Belgium and the Netherlands. It is also a beautifull combination with iPacky and MyParcel to auto print the corrected shippinglabels automatically in the flow from your order picking without any errors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15