Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Once again, I was rushing to get orders out before the Post Office closed, and once again, one of the orders had an invalid shipping address. What a time-consuming nuisance! Drop everything and try to get a good address from the customer before I miss my deadline.

I thought there has to be a good way for my cart to screen these addresses while the customer inputs it. That's when I found Address Validator and what a find it was! Excellent instruction/setup screens and loaded with options...for 3 cents an address!! Try it just so you can see what a setup screen should look like.

Alkaline Herb Shop

Amazing, love this app it has saved us so much time and the customer service is on another level HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

This app is an amazing idea! I tried it shortly, and was happy with the results. It integrates primarily with USPS whereas I need firm address validation for Canada Post - give it a try :-)

GearAmerica

Great product, just what we needed. Prevents address errors and give us control over what type of addresses we can ship to.

Loom

This app has helped me tremendously to validate addresses and decrease the number of errors both in my warehouse and in shipping. Plus, the RoboTurk team has been really helpful in customizing the app for French addresses, which are quite specific :)

RSTKD Vintage

Good customer service and app. This app has helped greatly with stopping packages from being returned to sender. Not only that, but the app empowers the customer to correct their address without countless emails back and forth to support.

Rex Specs

We were having several address changes a week and multiple "return to senders" a week before getting this app. Now that everyone auto-populates addresses and clicks "buy" as fast as they can this has changed the game for us. It makes people *think* for a second before entering an old or incorrect address. In the week since this was installed we haven't had a single address change post order! We're hoping the same is true for "return to sender" items be this may take a bit longer. Our first impressions with this app are great once its up and running.

This will free up customer service reps to take care of more important issues. A small price to pay once you factor in re-shipping costs, warehouse packing fees, and emails and calls for address changes/"lost" packages.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that the Address Validator app has reduced your workload. Please reach out if you need anything else or have suggestions for new features.

Petite Studio

Really great customer service and app. I identified a small bug to them and they fixed it within 14 hours. The app is a no brainer to use, install it and forget it.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please reach out if you need anything else or have suggestions for new features. We are always trying to improve the product!

Wilde Brands

Returned packages were a huge issue for us, but this app has put an end to most of that. I like just how much we are able to customize from prohibiting PO Boxes to what step of checkout the popup alerts are displayed in. On top of all that, customer service is incredible!

Fair Indigo

This app worked very well right out of the box. We have already seen it in action and our mobile conversion rate has recovered - our previous address validation app was too scary looking for users - made the site seem unstable. This one integrates seamlessly.

To top it off, i did have one customization suggestion. The RoboTurk team not only said we could do it, but helped me with the CSS code to make it happen. And it worked! Great service. So glad we switched.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9