Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Thermacell Repellents

Solid app. Great interactions with the team including quick fixes to recommendations I made. Thanks!

FuelTech USA

This app has been a great addition to our site! It was very easy to setup and has worked flawlessly. We downloaded it primarily for address corrections but then quickly realized it's full potential with blocking PO boxes and other features that we were able to utilize. We recently ran into an issue where our shipping script wasn't working properly in conjunction with the app and reached out to their team for support. They wanted to understand what we were trying to achieve with the script and we explained that we have had several problems delivering to Highway Contract (HC Box) addresses. They ended up adding the feature to not allow Highway Contract Route addresses in their app and this was implemented on the same day! Needless to say, we are very happy with this app and company!

BlitzBeatz

This is my favorite app! And sadly I forget that I even have it because I'm not having to deal with googling addresses, and I completely forget that was even a problem at one time. It's also inexpensive - which is another reason I forget that I have it. It's saved me so much time over the past 2 months. I wish I had known about this app when I first opened a year ago!

Belgian Boys

We do not ship to PO Boxes, and it was almost impossible to get that message through to customers! This has saved us a huge amount of time and frustration in outreach to PO Box holders, and has made a huge difference in the accuracy of our address collection.

Kratzbilder.de

5 Stars to the Address Validator Team, they try to help as much as he can. The problem that i got is caused of shopify and not from this tool. So 5 Stars to Address Validator Team - 5 Stars to this app and 1 Star in the case for shopify.

AlarmSystemStore.com

5 stars from AlarmSystemStore.com
A key app that everyone should have as it will save you $ from expensive change fees from UPS. Customers often mess up their address or input a wrong zip. This adds a layer of protection against that getting to UPS who will automatically charge you an expensive address change fee.

My interaction with support has been above and beyond as well. Great app and responsive support!

Love For Animals

we were looking for an App that would block invalid addresses and this was the first choice that came up in search - glad it was. it has stopped the typos and issues we were seeing before with customer address and customer order info. thanks

Monkey Yard

After 3 different customer errors in entering their address and in one case, address and apartment number was missing, I looked for a solution and found this. It's simple and has prevented any issues since.

Gap Bumper

the best part for us was super responsive support from them. other wise it did exactly what is said it would do. was able to set colors to my liking.

PrintOnDemandStores.com

Does exactly what it says it will do. Have noticed not only less errors, but less customer service requests about wrong address. It is highly customizable too - I just color matched my existing theme colors. Great job devs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11