Prevent invalid addresses
Customers are prompted with suggestions, alerted while typing and/or emailed when anomalies are detected, enabling them to rectify mistakes.
Customize the look and feel of the prompts, inline alerts and emails to match branding and identity, ensuring seamless customer experiences.
Block undeliverable addresses
Can't ship to PO Box or DHL ShipStation addresses? Utilize the prompts and alerts to advise customers from inputting such addresses!
About Shipping Address Validator
Robust shipping address verification solution trusted by thousands of stores!
Get started in seconds to increase successful delivery rates and customer satisfaction!
What is Shipping Address Validator?
Customers often mistype shipping addresses and this leads to failed deliveries and ultimately, upset customers. Additionally, inaccurate shipping addresses may result in returned shipments and costly redelivery fees. Shipping Address Validator can help boost customer satisfaction by reducing the frequency of failed deliveries.
How does it work? Inconsistencies are rectified with:
- Prompts that show suggested corrections
- Alerts while customers input the shipping address
- Emails to customers and/or merchants whenever an order goes through with an unverifiable address
- Mobile-friendly: Prompts, alerts, and emails are optimized for desktops as well as mobile devices to ensure a seamless consumer experience
- Highly customizable: Messages and colors on the prompts can be customized to match your store's branding and identity
- Block undeliverable addresses: Prevent PO Boxes, DHL PackStations, Parcel Collects, addresses without a house number, extra-long addresses and more
- Tag incorrect orders: Automatically add custom tags to orders that have incorrect addresses to halt fulfillment
Enable customizable alerts for the following scenarios:
- PO Boxes
- DHL Packstations
- Parcel Collects
- Missing apt / suite #
- Missing street # or name
- Non-Latin characters
- Long addresses
- Noncontiguous states
- Military addresses
The prompts and warnings can be embedded into the checkout process only if you have Shopify Plus. Otherwise, they will appear on the thank you page after checkout.
- Does it work for all addresses? Currently, we are validating addresses in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
- Which orders will this app process? We only process orders in supported countries that have not yet been fulfilled. You will not be charged for past orders.
- What orders will I be charged for? You will be charged for all orders we process because we have to run queries for each address to determine its accuracy.
- What happens when an address cannot be validated? The customer is notified via a prompt on the checkout flow. The store can also enable email alerts.
We are constantly improving based on customer feedback. Please do reach out if you have any suggestions!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
First 100 orders free, $0.03 per address thereafter
Most recent reviews
This is my favorite app! And sadly I forget that I even have it because I'm not having to deal with googling addresses, and I completely forget that was even a problem at one time. It's also inexpensive - which is another reason I forget that I have it. It's saved me so much time over the past 2 months. I wish I had known about this app when I first opened a year ago!
We do not ship to PO Boxes, and it was almost impossible to get that message through to customers! This has saved us a huge amount of time and frustration in outreach to PO Box holders, and has made a huge difference in the accuracy of our address collection.
5 Stars to the Address Validator Team, they try to help as much as he can. The problem that i got is caused of shopify and not from this tool. So 5 Stars to Address Validator Team - 5 Stars to this app and 1 Star in the case for shopify.