Prevent invalid addresses
Customers are prompted with suggestions and notified when anomalies are detected, enabling them to correct mistakes.
Customize the prompts and emails to match your brand and identity to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Can't ship to PO Boxes or ShipStations? Prompt customers to input new addresses when undeliverable ones are detected.
About Shipping Address Validator
Robust shipping address verification solution trusted by thousands of stores!
Get started in seconds to increase successful delivery rates and customer satisfaction!
What is Shipping Address Validator?
Customers often mistype shipping addresses and this leads to failed deliveries and ultimately, upset customers. Inaccurate shipping addresses may result in returned shipments and costly redelivery fees. Shipping Address Validator can help boost customer satisfaction by reducing the frequency of failed deliveries with:
- Prompts that show suggested corrections or ask for alternative addresses
- Emails & tags for orders created with invalid addresses
- Mobile-friendly: The app is optimized for desktop and mobile devices to ensure a seamless consumer experience
- Highly customizable: The prompts and emails can be fully customized to match your brand and identity
- Prevent undeliverable addresses: Prompt customers to specify alternative addresses when undeliverable (ie PO Boxes, long addresses) ones are detected.
- Tag orders: Automatically add custom tags to orders that have incorrect addresses to halt fulfillment
- International: The app processes addresses in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Enable address rules to prevent:
- PO Boxes
- DHL Packstations
- Parcel Collects
- Missing street number or name
- Non-Latin characters
- Long addresses
- Noncontiguous states
- Military addresses
The prompts can be embedded into the checkout process only if you have Shopify Plus. Otherwise, they will appear on the Thank You page after checkout.
- What orders will be processed? All orders in the covered countries that have not been fulfilled will be processed.
- What orders will I be charged for? You will be charged for all orders processed even if the address is valid.
- Can invalid addresses be blocked? Only if you have Shopify Plus, otherwise, the app can will prompt the customer to specify a new address after checkout
- What is the cost? $0.04 per order after the first 100 orders. It's an additional $14.99/month if you want emails from your own domain.
- How does it work with Google Autocomplete? Autocomplete is great for speeding up the checkout process but introduces errors like missing apartment numbers and incorrect house numbers. Address Validator checks to make sure the address is deliverable. The two products are very complementary.
We are constantly improving based on customer feedback. Please reach out!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
First 100 orders free, $0.04 per order thereafter
Most recent reviews
iceDate – Bewusst anders.
The app does what it's designed to do. Only if there are several mistakes in an address at the same time (especially fields too long AND a missing street number at the same time), then it's only correcting one of them (in this case the too long fields). But that shouldn't happen too often, it looks like this app will reduce our manual corrections by 99% or so, that should be fine.
They have the most amazing and fast customer service btw. They pushed an update for a problem with suppression of the address_2-field for me within minutes.
Customer support was very helpful. They showed me how to add their snippet even when the theme didn't have checkout.liquid available. They also assisted with putting limitations on shipping to non-contiguous states and locations. Very helpful.
Great customer support, relatively easy to use, and customisable. Has helped us when dealing with incorrect addresses.