Prevent invalid addresses
Customers are prompted with suggestions, alerted while typing and/or emailed when anomalies are detected, enabling them to rectify mistakes.
Customize the look and feel of the prompts, inline alerts and emails to match branding and identity, ensuring seamless customer experiences.
Block undeliverable addresses
Can't ship to PO Box or DHL ShipStation addresses? Utilize the prompts and alerts to advise customers from inputting such addresses!
About Shipping Address Validator
Robust shipping address verification solution trusted by thousands of stores!
Get started in seconds to increase successful delivery rates and customer satisfaction!
What is Shipping Address Validator?
Customers often mistype shipping addresses and this leads to failed deliveries and ultimately, upset customers. Additionally, inaccurate shipping addresses may result in returned shipments and costly redelivery fees. Shipping Address Validator can help boost customer satisfaction by reducing the frequency of failed deliveries.
How does it work? Inconsistencies are rectified with:
- Prompts that show suggested corrections
- Alerts while customers input the shipping address
- Emails to customers and/or merchants whenever an order goes through with an unverifiable address
- Mobile-friendly: Prompts, alerts, and emails are optimized for desktops as well as mobile devices to ensure a seamless consumer experience
- Highly customizable: Messages and colors on the prompts can be customized to match your store's branding and identity
- Block undeliverable addresses: Prevent PO Boxes, DHL PackStations, Parcel Collects, addresses without a house number, extra-long addresses and more
- Tag incorrect orders: Automatically add custom tags to orders that have incorrect addresses to halt fulfillment
Enable customizable alerts for the following scenarios:
- PO Boxes
- DHL Packstations
- Parcel Collects
- Missing apt / suite #
- Missing street # or name
- Non-Latin characters
- Long addresses
- Noncontiguous states
- Military addresses
The prompts and warnings can be embedded into the checkout process only if you have Shopify Plus. Otherwise, they will appear on the thank you page after checkout.
- Does it work for all addresses? Currently, we are validating addresses in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
- Which orders will this app process? We only process orders in supported countries that have not yet been fulfilled. You will not be charged for past orders.
- What orders will I be charged for? You will be charged for all orders processed because we have to run queries for each address.
- What happens when an address cannot be validated? The customer is notified via a prompt on the checkout flow. The store can also enable email alerts.
- What is the cost? $0.03 per order after the first 100 orders. It's an additional $14.99/month if you want email alerts from your own domain.
We are constantly improving based on customer feedback. Please reach out if you have any suggestions!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
First 100 orders free, $0.03 per order thereafter
Most recent reviews
Kiss My Face
This app has saved me from having to send separate emails to customers which has been an ongoing issue. It's really streamlined our fulfillment process!
Groennfell & Havoc Mead Store
I love that this app helps identify address errors at checkout so we don't have to ask customers to update their addresses after the fact. Their customer support is also really great - they reached out to us after we'd been using the app for a while, and I suggested something they could improve, and they made a change that very day!
This app is the best available address validator on the shopify store today. It works consistently and reliably, and support from the team is rock solid. If you are intimidated by all of the awesome options, don't be afraid to reach out to their support team, you won't regret it. Would absolutely recommend to others.