AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Detoxification Works ®

works like magic....no issues ...2 yrs now. I would recommended this app to anyone...also the customer service is excellent...good job.

DWCTEK

App does not work. Useless to me. There are NO AddThis Share Buttons present to choose from. All I see is a "gray field" NO-THING. Game over! I will delete this app and try a different one that works

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Configuring settings adding code {% include 'addthis' %} to the product-template.liquid and surprice nothing happens.

Please learn to program before wasting serious peoples time.

PuppyTales

Worst app it didnt worked for me and there is no settings option as shown in the pic will not recommend

Keto Farms

sorry but the code doesn't work and the settings panel looks NOTHING like what's shown in the media gallery. it's not a even UI/visual difference, the settings shown in the media gallery simply aren't there.

please reach out to me ben@ketofarms.com with support and I will be happy to change this review!

CampsiteFlags

My site needs to be quick and run without errors. Here at Campsiteflags.com we were looking for a way to hook up our social follows with our site and the ADDThis share tool works perfectly. No issues with set up and pretty easy to customize.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I would highly recommend this free app for Social Sharing as well as few other features. I visited the AddThis website and downloaded the app for Shopify. It is a very useful free tool.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Lasersandlights Com

Good app to add social sharing buttons but it is barely used by customers. If you are looking to add social sharing to your store, this is a great option.

www.lasersandlights.com

Fivefaves

This app works great! As a lifestyle brand that offers positive and empowering street-wear inspired apparel, it is important for us to have this social sharing tool on our website!

Kevin022

i cant figure this app . it tells me to get an ID in setting and it doesnt even have a settings option. hella complicated with everything
im done