AddThis Share Buttons

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CHATTER CARROT

No longer working. 404 error page after installing. It's easier to sign up over at their website and then manually paste the code. :(
Same result as above. :(

American Duchess

eMarket Express

Great app! I just install it. I also get the 404 error I ignore it, and I copy and paste the code in my theme. It works well with my store https://myemarketexpress.com.

Fun Tech IOT

This APP was working for 2 days and stopped. I would not recommend this app to use on your website. At beginning looked really good, but..?!

NQ TROPICULTURE

Only ever comes up with the 404 error page. I have tried several times over months but it has never worked so going to delete

Sacred Geometrical

404 page when trying to install the app. Come on AddThis, you have a great service, you need a great Shopify App!

Lebeju Kids

The page you're looking for couldn't be found.
It looks like this was the result of either a mistyped address, or an out-of-date bookmark. Don't panic, we're tracking this.

Super Heroes Warehouse

We agree with all other 1 or 2 star reviews. Awful, awful,awful. Hello AddThis, if you reading this: time to improve, modernize.

Mindplan.in

very ugly app

no color customizations.

noone can understand its sharing + icon. for mobiles that 1 icon is enough

Harajuku

Not only does it not work, and even support does not respond to messages a very bad attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9