AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Super Heroes Warehouse

We agree with all other 1 or 2 star reviews. Awful, awful,awful. Hello AddThis, if you reading this: time to improve, modernize.

Mindplan.in

very ugly app

no color customizations.

noone can understand its sharing + icon. for mobiles that 1 icon is enough

Harajuku

Not only does it not work, and even support does not respond to messages a very bad attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love German Food

doesn't work on minimal theme - tried everything - just get error lines showing and no buttons to share

Detoxification Works ®

I would NOT recommended this app to anyone...also the customer service is THE WORSE! YOU DO NOT NEED THIS APP BECAUSE YOU'RE SENDING YOUR VISITORS AWAY AFTER YOU WORKED HARD TO GET THEM TO VISIT YOUR SITE. VERY WRONG APP.

DWCTEK

App does not work. Useless to me. There are NO AddThis Share Buttons present to choose from. All I see is a "gray field" NO-THING. Game over! I will delete this app and try a different one that works

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Configuring settings adding code {% include 'addthis' %} to the product-template.liquid and surprice nothing happens.

Please learn to program before wasting serious peoples time.

PuppyTales

Worst app it didnt worked for me and there is no settings option as shown in the pic will not recommend

Keto Farms

sorry but the code doesn't work and the settings panel looks NOTHING like what's shown in the media gallery. it's not a even UI/visual difference, the settings shown in the media gallery simply aren't there.

please reach out to me ben@ketofarms.com with support and I will be happy to change this review!

CampsiteFlags

My site needs to be quick and run without errors. Here at Campsiteflags.com we were looking for a way to hook up our social follows with our site and the ADDThis share tool works perfectly. No issues with set up and pretty easy to customize.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8