AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

CampsiteFlags

My site needs to be quick and run without errors. Here at Campsiteflags.com we were looking for a way to hook up our social follows with our site and the ADDThis share tool works perfectly. No issues with set up and pretty easy to customize.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I would highly recommend this free app for Social Sharing as well as few other features. I visited the AddThis website and downloaded the app for Shopify. It is a very useful free tool.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes The Gifted Moon Goddess MoonGoddessGifts.com

Lasersandlights Com

Good app to add social sharing buttons but it is barely used by customers. If you are looking to add social sharing to your store, this is a great option.

www.lasersandlights.com

Fivefaves

This app works great! As a lifestyle brand that offers positive and empowering street-wear inspired apparel, it is important for us to have this social sharing tool on our website!

Kevin022

i cant figure this app . it tells me to get an ID in setting and it doesnt even have a settings option. hella complicated with everything im done

Bibset

Great app and it is free make the product page better

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop, in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!

Underpucks Mattress Sag Repair System

Although it is slightly difficult to use and administer this application provides very effective social sharing. I would recommend it.

Dr107

Highly recommend, works great on the website!

Lightwakers

didn't like how we had to use code to work it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8