AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Helenskinz Online NZ

I noticed the popup social icons on my page had the tiny little BLUE Speaker on the far right, the window that pops up on hover... that is the worst adware to get stuck on your tablet ever, it's a nightmare to remove, if someone clicks that they won't be happy. I removed this app immediately, remember FREE apps are free for a reason, they make $$ elsewhere often at our expense by hounding our precious customers with crappy adware on their devices, be careful of that one.

bagshoppie

Excellent app, easy to install and setup - work like a charm

Rob Machado Surfboards

Great way to allow visitors to share your store with their friends through their social media.

ACE Hackware

AddThis helps us get the word out to future customers through our existing customer base via social network sharing.

Easy to set up, easy to use.

Quilt Girls

Great app. It was easy to install. You do have to know how to copy and paste a small snippet into your main page's HTML....but, Shopify will help you if you don't. I have installed several things this way, so I thought it was simple. The buttons were up and running within seconds. I already have people clicking on them and I just did the install last night. Best part is that it's FREE......I love an app that is simple, quick, works the way it should, and free!

Pixie Stix Boutique

Nice app for adding in Social sharing discounts to our loyal customers.

Brinko Ties

Great way to add increased functionality by adding social icons and sharing buttons to your site and products.

Bangomango

easy to set up and great, useful app

PlayDaytrader

A great FREE resource to add social media to your shop. Extremely easy to set up and start using. AddThis in my opinion is a no-brainer for every shop owner!

TheStylist LA

Works better in your Shopify store then the native code. The buttons loaded significantly faster. Just as many great customization features as the original. Customer service was very quick!