AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Gentlemanknives

easy to install, very useful app

Hoverboard Authority

Great, easy set-up, no issues thus far!

Neon Cable Co

The social bar looks great wherever you put in on your site!

Macroweb

Made it really easy to add useful (and obvious) sharing buttons to our site, so helpful, thanks!

Looklagoon

Installed this app about a week ago, and it has already increased our blog post shares by 2-3 times. Highly recommended!

Divinity Cosmetics

Excellent, Easy to set up and works like it is supposed to. Thanks, DivinityCosmetics.com

bagshoppie

Excellent app, easy to install and setup - work like a charm

Rob Machado Surfboards

Great way to allow visitors to share your store with their friends through their social media.

ACE Hackware

AddThis helps us get the word out to future customers through our existing customer base via social network sharing.

Easy to set up, easy to use.

Quilt Girls

Great app. It was easy to install. You do have to know how to copy and paste a small snippet into your main page's HTML....but, Shopify will help you if you don't. I have installed several things this way, so I thought it was simple. The buttons were up and running within seconds. I already have people clicking on them and I just did the install last night. Best part is that it's FREE......I love an app that is simple, quick, works the way it should, and free!