AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Easy Bellezza

Great App
check it on my site

easybellezza.com

Hamopride

awesome app! very helpful in terms of tracking what's going on with each products

Gratefullydyed

Worked for me while I used it. The look was not really what I was looking for, so I added some code for sharing buttons, but still a 5 star app.

www.GratefullyDyed.com

Dotoly

Doesn't work and if you want any sort of customer service you'll definitely be disappointed. Been over TWO weeks with ZERO response. Absolutely horrid

Barley Bones

Social sharing at its best! Welcome addition to our site!

Hippiechic

Great way to get social media coverage

Gentlemanknives

easy to install, very useful app

Heaven Of Sound

Free Apps are good and easy to configure. we used them for about one month, but then encountered and discovered serious problems with the new private browsing. Especially in Firefox private browsing ALL apps are NOT working. Tech support is terrible and technically unprofessional. Even after several contacts they are not able or willing to fix the problem. So we finally decided to change to their competitor Z... with the same free apps, which are working perfectly. A shame that their support ruins the good ideas and promising apps!

Bariatricpal

I am changing my review from 4 to 2 stars.

I have a PRO account and I'm paying $13 per month. I wouldn't complain if this was actually FREE.

I reported a bug months and months ago and I keep being told that it's going to be resolved shortly. I can not access the web interface from Google Chrome. I receive this error on a blank screen:

Bad Accept-Language header value: 'en-US,en;q=0.8,es;q=0.6,es-419;q=0.4'

Vipra Natural Choices

AddThis has so many cool options but moving our business to Shopify stopped many of these options as it seems that only the default share buttons are used. We previously had a paid account and the share buttons we used could not be used on our Shopify website.

Hope that you fix this soon!