AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Quilt Girls

Great app. It was easy to install. You do have to know how to copy and paste a small snippet into your main page's HTML....but, Shopify will help you if you don't. I have installed several things this way, so I thought it was simple. The buttons were up and running within seconds. I already have people clicking on them and I just did the install last night. Best part is that it's FREE......I love an app that is simple, quick, works the way it should, and free!

Pixie Stix Boutique

Nice app for adding in Social sharing discounts to our loyal customers.

Brinko Ties

Great way to add increased functionality by adding social icons and sharing buttons to your site and products.

Bangomango

easy to set up and great, useful app

PlayDaytrader

A great FREE resource to add social media to your shop. Extremely easy to set up and start using. AddThis in my opinion is a no-brainer for every shop owner!

TheStylist LA

Works better in your Shopify store then the native code. The buttons loaded significantly faster. Just as many great customization features as the original. Customer service was very quick!

Inesco Direct

Easy to use and it looks good - you can choose a style to suit your store - thanks!!

Safety-Label.co.uk

Brilliant Social Media App, easily share your products using this app!

Exclusive Swank

Works like dream .. No problems on my side! Great app

Essence Smile

Very good app. Easy to install. It helped get some social media visibility.