AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Hoverboard Authority

Great, easy set-up, no issues thus far!

Neon Cable Co

The social bar looks great wherever you put in on your site!

Bikini Luxe Swim

I am unsure about the spyware spoken about in the previous reviews. But this is a quick and easy app to use and social share from. We have had it installed for over a year now. We did notice that it slowed down our Womens luxury swimwear website a bit in google page speed insights. They did do a recent update as we noticed the icons changed. Overall good free app.

Macroweb

Made it really easy to add useful (and obvious) sharing buttons to our site, so helpful, thanks!

Looklagoon

Installed this app about a week ago, and it has already increased our blog post shares by 2-3 times. Highly recommended!

Divinity Cosmetics

Excellent, Easy to set up and works like it is supposed to. Thanks, DivinityCosmetics.com

Helenskinz Online NZ

I noticed the popup social icons on my page had the tiny little BLUE Speaker on the far right, the window that pops up on hover... that is the worst adware to get stuck on your tablet ever, it's a nightmare to remove, if someone clicks that they won't be happy. I removed this app immediately, remember FREE apps are free for a reason, they make $$ elsewhere often at our expense by hounding our precious customers with crappy adware on their devices, be careful of that one.

bagshoppie

Excellent app, easy to install and setup - work like a charm

Rob Machado Surfboards

Great way to allow visitors to share your store with their friends through their social media.

Zotcare

Awesome app. Easy to use and install. I used it for several shops and it offers great functionality to customers through the social media. Sometimes, social media is the lifeblood of a business.