AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Gentlemanknives

easy to install, very useful app

Heaven Of Sound

Free Apps are good and easy to configure. we used them for about one month, but then encountered and discovered serious problems with the new private browsing. Especially in Firefox private browsing ALL apps are NOT working. Tech support is terrible and technically unprofessional. Even after several contacts they are not able or willing to fix the problem. So we finally decided to change to their competitor Z... with the same free apps, which are working perfectly. A shame that their support ruins the good ideas and promising apps!

Bariatricpal

I am changing my review from 4 to 2 stars.

I have a PRO account and I'm paying $13 per month. I wouldn't complain if this was actually FREE.

I reported a bug months and months ago and I keep being told that it's going to be resolved shortly. I can not access the web interface from Google Chrome. I receive this error on a blank screen:

Bad Accept-Language header value: 'en-US,en;q=0.8,es;q=0.6,es-419;q=0.4'

Vipra Natural Choices

AddThis has so many cool options but moving our business to Shopify stopped many of these options as it seems that only the default share buttons are used. We previously had a paid account and the share buttons we used could not be used on our Shopify website.

Hope that you fix this soon!

Hoverboard Authority

Great, easy set-up, no issues thus far!

Neon Cable Co

The social bar looks great wherever you put in on your site!

Bikini Luxe Swim

I am unsure about the spyware spoken about in the previous reviews. But this is a quick and easy app to use and social share from. We have had it installed for over a year now. We did notice that it slowed down our Womens luxury swimwear website a bit in google page speed insights. They did do a recent update as we noticed the icons changed. Overall good free app.

Macroweb

Made it really easy to add useful (and obvious) sharing buttons to our site, so helpful, thanks!

Looklagoon

Installed this app about a week ago, and it has already increased our blog post shares by 2-3 times. Highly recommended!

Divinity Cosmetics

Excellent, Easy to set up and works like it is supposed to. Thanks, DivinityCosmetics.com