AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Snoot! Spray

I have no idea how this thing works. I loaded it and it shows 42 FB likes, when our page has about 1,000. There is no place to enter our actual FB or Twitter information, and when I click it, it asks to post something about me needing to log into shopify. Crazy.

I looked at a few of the other reviews below and most of them WERE NOT or NO LONGER using this app.

Exclusive Swank

Works like dream .. No problems on my side! Great app

Essence Smile

Very good app. Easy to install. It helped get some social media visibility.

Health Supplement Wholesalers, buy supplements online at the best wholesale health and dietary supplement retailer

This is nothing more than a tracking script for which to sell your customers' data to DSPs partners. Notice that your shopify goes into a lengthy redirect chain upon installation.

Shopify & You

This app adds nice social buttons to your store that allow you to track the number of people that share and click on your products, blog posts etc.

A week after launch, it seems to be working fine. Though I do have the same problem as Luc Latulippe below in that the Advanced Options do not seem to work correctly. I chose to include specific buttons and it doesn't work.

SpyHawkFPV.com

Best Social Bar on the App Store - Super easy to install & configure and very nice looking!

Manitoba Market

This app is awesome! In minutes I had everything setup. The whole process from researching to having a posting on facebook from my site took less than five minutes. I did not have any issues getting it up and running.

Mountain Island Candle Company

It's good but received an email saying an update was available and cannot seem to find it.

mimiskirts.com

Follow the directions. It works and looks nice.

Project X

wont even let me install. please fix, looks like a great app... if it worked !