AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

mooilondon

Doesn't even install. When I click Install App, I constantly get re-routed to my store admin login page (even though I'm already logged in). When I login I'm just taken to the dashboard of my admin, and no install. Absolutely useless. I guess this is what you get for a "free" app. Shopify should really be filtering out this kind of crap.

kugati

Great app, good icons for social media. Only 1 issue with setting the order of the buttons - doesn't function properly, the buttons are more randomly mixed.

Luc Latulippe

While it *mostly* works, I'm having trouble with the Advanced Options outputting correctly. Specifically, the "Priority Buttons" are not showing the additional ones I selected, only the default presets. Left a message on their support page a weeks ago, but no answer.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Does not work as described for Shopify. I used to have this for my stand alone website and it worked fine but for Shopify, it's a dud.

JACK ATLEY GALLERY

useless - directs went to wrong url then stopped working

InJewels

Downloaded this and the Pinterest sharing button would not work. Emailed them for support and they gave an answer that was not helpful. Could not find documentation on how to get pinterest working and did not receive any responses to further inquiries

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next