AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

DWCTEK

App does not work. Useless to me. There are NO AddThis Share Buttons present to choose from. All I see is a "gray field" NO-THING. Game over! I will delete this app and try a different one that works

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Configuring settings adding code {% include 'addthis' %} to the product-template.liquid and surprice nothing happens.

Please learn to program before wasting serious peoples time.

PuppyTales

Worst app it didnt worked for me and there is no settings option as shown in the pic will not recommend

Keto Farms

sorry but the code doesn't work and the settings panel looks NOTHING like what's shown in the media gallery. it's not a even UI/visual difference, the settings shown in the media gallery simply aren't there.

please reach out to me ben@ketofarms.com with support and I will be happy to change this review!

Kevin022

i cant figure this app . it tells me to get an ID in setting and it doesnt even have a settings option. hella complicated with everything
im done

Pure Posture

Yes, the app is easy to load. That is the only thing good with it. When sharing a blog, the first word of the blog goes into the subject line. It could be "It's" or "The". I reached out to them 3 times, no response. Today, my latest blog would not share, continued to get a 502 error. Reached out, no response. I'm done.

Aufschnitt Berlin

The Dashboard is just gray, and the Code is not working.

Dotoly

Doesn't work and if you want any sort of customer service you'll definitely be disappointed. Been over TWO weeks with ZERO response. Absolutely horrid

Helenskinz Online NZ

I noticed the popup social icons on my page had the tiny little BLUE Speaker on the far right, the window that pops up on hover... that is the worst adware to get stuck on your tablet ever, it's a nightmare to remove, if someone clicks that they won't be happy. I removed this app immediately, remember FREE apps are free for a reason, they make $$ elsewhere often at our expense by hounding our precious customers with crappy adware on their devices, be careful of that one.

Health Supplement Wholesalers, buy supplements online at the best wholesale health and dietary supplement retailer

This is nothing more than a tracking script for which to sell your customers' data to DSPs partners. Notice that your shopify goes into a lengthy redirect chain upon installation.

Previous 1