AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Love German Food

doesn't work on minimal theme - tried everything - just get error lines showing and no buttons to share

Detoxification Works ®

I would NOT recommended this app to anyone...also the customer service is THE WORSE! YOU DO NOT NEED THIS APP BECAUSE YOU'RE SENDING YOUR VISITORS AWAY AFTER YOU WORKED HARD TO GET THEM TO VISIT YOUR SITE. VERY WRONG APP.

DWCTEK

App does not work. Useless to me. There are NO AddThis Share Buttons present to choose from. All I see is a "gray field" NO-THING. Game over! I will delete this app and try a different one that works

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Configuring settings adding code {% include 'addthis' %} to the product-template.liquid and surprice nothing happens.

Please learn to program before wasting serious peoples time.

PuppyTales

Worst app it didnt worked for me and there is no settings option as shown in the pic will not recommend

Keto Farms

sorry but the code doesn't work and the settings panel looks NOTHING like what's shown in the media gallery. it's not a even UI/visual difference, the settings shown in the media gallery simply aren't there.

please reach out to me ben@ketofarms.com with support and I will be happy to change this review!

Kevin022

i cant figure this app . it tells me to get an ID in setting and it doesnt even have a settings option. hella complicated with everything
im done

Pure Posture

Yes, the app is easy to load. That is the only thing good with it. When sharing a blog, the first word of the blog goes into the subject line. It could be "It's" or "The". I reached out to them 3 times, no response. Today, my latest blog would not share, continued to get a 502 error. Reached out, no response. I'm done.

Aufschnitt Berlin

The Dashboard is just gray, and the Code is not working.

Dotoly

Doesn't work and if you want any sort of customer service you'll definitely be disappointed. Been over TWO weeks with ZERO response. Absolutely horrid

Previous 1