AddThis Share Buttons

AddThis Share Buttons

by AddThis (Oracle)

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Bariatricpal

I am changing my review from 4 to 2 stars.

I have a PRO account and I'm paying $13 per month. I wouldn't complain if this was actually FREE.

I reported a bug months and months ago and I keep being told that it's going to be resolved shortly. I can not access the web interface from Google Chrome. I receive this error on a blank screen:

Bad Accept-Language header value: 'en-US,en;q=0.8,es;q=0.6,es-419;q=0.4'

Vipra Natural Choices

AddThis has so many cool options but moving our business to Shopify stopped many of these options as it seems that only the default share buttons are used. We previously had a paid account and the share buttons we used could not be used on our Shopify website.

Hope that you fix this soon!

Yarnz

I'm sorry to report that this app didn't work for me. I could only get the standard buttons to show on my website, the code for the personalized buttons didn't work.

Snoot! Spray

I have no idea how this thing works. I loaded it and it shows 42 FB likes, when our page has about 1,000. There is no place to enter our actual FB or Twitter information, and when I click it, it asks to post something about me needing to log into shopify. Crazy.

I looked at a few of the other reviews below and most of them WERE NOT or NO LONGER using this app.