AddThis Share Buttons

Grow your website with free tools trusted by over 15M sites.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

eMarket Express

Great app! I just install it. I also get the 404 error I ignore it, and I copy and paste the code in my theme. It works well with my store https://myemarketexpress.com.

CampsiteFlags

My site needs to be quick and run without errors. Here at Campsiteflags.com we were looking for a way to hook up our social follows with our site and the ADDThis share tool works perfectly. No issues with set up and pretty easy to customize.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I would highly recommend this free app for Social Sharing as well as few other features. I visited the AddThis website and downloaded the app for Shopify. It is a very useful free tool.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Fivefaves

This app works great! As a lifestyle brand that offers positive and empowering street-wear inspired apparel, it is important for us to have this social sharing tool on our website!

Bibset

Great app and it is free
make the product page better

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop, in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!

Underpucks Mattress Sag Repair System

Although it is slightly difficult to use and administer this application provides very effective social sharing. I would recommend it.

Dr107

Highly recommend, works great on the website!

Iydjewelry

It gets the job done! Nice simple plugin to allow social sharing.

Boho Bangles

Nice app! I've been using it for quite a while now.

Previous 1 3 4 5